My very first video

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol.:director2:

Took the Deus to an abandoned building for a root around inside. Nail heavy to say the least.

9:00 mark is a point of interest for me.

Otherwise an uncut typical Deus hunt that shows how I fish small targets out of thick multiple target trash with a simple effective technique.

Obviously need to improve my camera skills...this was done freehand with a sony handycam.

All comments, questions, and especially criticism accepted. :thumb_up: :skullflag:

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow... And I thought I hunted in trashy spots. That was crazy. It was great to see your technique on the coils movement! Thanks for the vid :)

OP
OP
Deft Tones

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow... And I thought I hunted in trashy spots. That was crazy. It was great to see your technique on the coils movement! Thanks for the vid :)

Thanks. It certainly is trashy inside there...and that area was clean enough to hunt without raking the surface layer off. Graffiti artists have left literally thousands of spray paint cans over the years all around the perimeter, inside and out. My hands are (in the video) black with paint dust...probably lead. Anything for a few pennies! :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread