Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Randy Bradford
  • 1 Post By mdog
  • 1 Post By Randy Bradford

Thread: Karl von Mueller, National Prospectors Gazette and the history of treasure hunting

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member

Jun 2004
    388 times

Karl von Mueller, National Prospector's Gazette and the history of treasure hunting

Just wanted to share a wonderful experience with my friends, particularly those that are interested in buried treasure, mining, folklore or history. My friend Terry Carter recently conducted a phone interview where I was given the opportunity to talk about Karl von Mueller, The National Prospector's gazette, a brief history of treasure hunting and last but not least, my recently published book: Selections from the National Prospector's Gazette Volume 1.

It's lengthy interview and is absolutely ambitious in the amount of material and topics discussed. I don't expect many folks to spend the whole hour listening, but hopefully a few of the folks on my friends list will lend their time and their ear and enjoy something that I myself enjoy enormously.

Terry Carter is the same individual I collaborated with on my Montezuma and LUE map videos and is perhaps my oldest friend in Utah stretching back to my earliest days in showing my interest in buried treasure and Utah folklore. Terry has a lot of fabulous original content on his site and I'd encourage you to take a look around thee as well.

I welcome feedback...here, on FB, on the YouTube comments, or in email. Enjoy!

Last edited by Randy Bradford; Dec 05, 2017 at 11:24 PM.
    mdog likes this.
    Presenting: Selections From the National Prospector's Gazette Volume 1: Exanimo Looks at Books
    ----------
    Randy Bradford's Buy, Sell and Trade List

National Prospector's Gazette, Exanimo Express, Gene Ballinger Publications, 8 States Association, National Treasure Hunter's League, Gold Bug, Johnny Pounds "The Treasure Hunter," and so many more...

Understanding our hobby, by embracing its history...

us
    Mar 2011
    2390 times
    Thanks Randy. I just stumbled across this as I was going to the Treasure Legends forum. I'm looking forward to listening to it later this evening, when I have some time. Also, thanks for the heads up about your book. Make sure the guys in the Treasure Legends forum see this.
    Randy Bradford likes this.

Charter Member

Jun 2004
    388 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mdog View Post
    Thanks Randy. I just stumbled across this as I was going to the Treasure Legends forum. I'm looking forward to listening to it later this evening, when I have some time. Also, thanks for the heads up about your book. Make sure the guys in the Treasure Legends forum see this.
    It's a long video but I welcome feedback...especially if you knew Karl. Everything I came up with is stuff I researched or was shared with me about him and I'm always eager to have more to add to the limited perspective that I have.
    mdog likes this.
    Presenting: Selections From the National Prospector's Gazette Volume 1: Exanimo Looks at Books
    ----------
    Randy Bradford's Buy, Sell and Trade List

National Prospector's Gazette, Exanimo Express, Gene Ballinger Publications, 8 States Association, National Treasure Hunter's League, Gold Bug, Johnny Pounds "The Treasure Hunter," and so many more...

Understanding our hobby, by embracing its history...

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links