Here are 2 ways to find a suspected cache

ericwt

Feb 8, 2004
LMAOL! ;D

That was good! How do a bunch of Bozo's get permission to search a historic site with L rods? ;D

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha, ha... loved the ending!!! :P

Bran <><

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
ericwt said:
LMAOL! ;D

That was good! How do a bunch of Bozo's get permission to search a historic site with L rods? ;D
Eric: How do you think he got permission? Louis Matacia has a very long track record of successful recoveries my friend. THAT is how. The flip-side of that is that he DOES have a lot of enemies motivated by jealousy, for one. I know one story about him that is similar to this one shown on Fox. It is the same ole' story of so-called "friends" stabbing him in the back like this Gowan dowser did by doing this sleight-of-hand trick.He is the one that did something unscrupulous, but it essential smeared Matacia(again...) just by association. Besides, gubermint-insiders do NOT want dowsing to get any credibility with the public to any degree.I am NOT saying gubermint was behind this fiasco, though.... stvn.

ericwt

Feb 8, 2004
That is not really what I am saying. I have seen people dowse successfully. I believe some people can do it.

It is just I have Geophysical Equipment and I cant get permission to search on a historical site even if I offer to give them all the finds.

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
ericwt said:
That is not really what I am saying. I have seen people dowse successfully. I believe some people can do it.

It is just I have Geophysical Equipment and I cant get permission to search on a historical site even if I offer to give them all the finds.
Sorry, my mistake. Just think how much treasure Matacia was responsible for assisting in retrieving. That is quite the resume' , don't you think? I now believe he was there to locate something specific for the people that granted him access in the first place. Heck, I'll even theorize they contacted him first! This is just a strong hunch, let's call it. I have no inside information. BUT, think about it. A historic site of the highest calibre, and he is filmed searching for coins worth $50 apiece. What is wrong with this picture peoples????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions