RARE R5 token found!

dirtbandit

Dec 22, 2017
oregon
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brian finds a rare local grocery store token from the early 1900s. If you like my video and would like future updated consider subscribing and click that bell icon to be notified. Thanks for the support! Likes and comments are always welcome.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool token. What era is it from? Guessing 1890-1910?

A couple filming suggestion from my point of view. Drop the “hey guys” from the beginning of every clip.
Save the introduction to the beginning. Example, we just said hello 15 seconds ago��
Introduce people to the general history of the area you are hunting and what you expect and hope to find based on the activity that occurred there. Also to make it interesting, insert a little history in there somewhere. What’s up with the grocery store? Anything known about who started it and when? Any pictures out there? What version of the coin were you hoping to find that is worth big bucks? Just suggestions.

Even the most mundane hunt can be interesting when you throw history in there.

Most people detect because they enjoy history, not to make wages or get rich.
I only mention this because you mentioned you were looking for subscribers/likes.

By the way - that’s a formula 1 race car. Popular car toy in the mid 1970’s.

Lastly gritty muddy rubber gloves rubbing old coins is irritating to some people. Take a bottle of water with you...some day it might pay off.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions