I Found a Wad of Cash In An Abandoned Storage Unit!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yada yad yada if it was so great why lure more people into doing it I think most times they haul someones garbage away and pay for it plus give the storage place a wad of cash to do it lol

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like storage wars these guys go through all this crap its like they pay 1000 for a locker then they go through it oh shoes 10 bucks a pair of skates 15 bucks dude that would be freakin BOOOOOOORing it would take years to sell every little item to get your money back but you've lost much more trying to sell it!!!!!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought about it for a while after watching all those videos about buying these lockers, and everyone found treasure. If I had a locker I'd fill it up with worthless junk I don't use, but still don't want to throw away. You get yourself a truckload of things you can't get rid of, you're stuck with it or haul it to the dump.

Or maybe yard sale the stuff. Most everything I have stored is 30 years old, obsolete, or just flat worthless.

However, I will say that this coming year I"m going to buy me a couple of the 8' tables and start emptying my attic of things I've forgotten about and set me up those tables at the head of my driveway. Talked to my neighbor about it and she wants to do it too with her house full of stuff in boxes.

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Lately it seems like some people are only posting on Today's Finds to give their YouTube channels more traffic. Some of them want likes and subscribers, others probably want money from the ads that play before video. While many members here do post good decent videos here that I have absolutely no problem with, people like jeebus who post long click baity videos with crazy thumbnails, and use TreasureNet only to get YouTube traffic really annoy me.

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
If I had a locker I'd fill it up with worthless junk I don't use, but still don't want to throw away.

I know a guy who has bought units for years. He said that before the shows came out, they were dirt cheap with only a few people showing up per auction. Now the auctions are packed and units cost a ton. He said that most people do the same thing as you said you would do, and he loses more money than he makes having to throw the stuff away. He said that it is extremely rare to actually make money in a unit, though once a year or so he will find a stash of valuables to make up for his loses, though never enough for it to be more than a hobby.

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
people like jeebus who post long click baity videos with crazy thumbnails, and use TreasureNet only to get YouTube traffic really annoy me.

Yeah, I'm getting to be more and more discriminating about what I allow in my life. It's like we're forever swarmed by the growing insect invasions.

We gotta stop and just step away from that crap.

Even just a year ago, TNet was not about that. And now the insects are invading our forums. I don't know what TNet can do about it except live with it until we start reporting them.

Isn't it in TNet rules they can't post, and keep posting these invasive and unsafe threads.

When I looked into it, I think I saw up to 10 threads by this particular individual urinating all over forum rules.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
urinating all over forum rules.

I disagree with you guys but.......I thought that was funny! I almost spit pop on the keyboard from laughing.:laughing7: I don't see it quite that bad...haha

Last edited:

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
I disagree with you guys but.......I thought that was funny! I almost spit pop on the keyboard from laughing.:laughing7: I don't see it quite that bad...haha

Once it goes beyond just stating a complaint it is nothing more than trolling; thats when I start hitting the ignore button.

It is funny watching how many users do not like it keep posting in here and even having the lack of comprehension to answer their own question.

Do you remember the one thread where one user cry baby kept threatening to leave the site because the mods would not adjust the rules for him. I can only laugh now when I see his gobshitte on here complaining about rules that do not exist.

wonder how much longer they will draw attention to the users thread.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Several Posts Have been Deleted from This Thread By Me.
More Should have Been I'm sure !

Names & Content of Attacks Have been Kept.

IF These attacks against Members Continue, Bans will be Handed Out !

Jebus has as Much Right to Post his Treasure Hunting Tales as Everyone else does.

I Prefer Pics and Stories also.

If a Post is Put in Todays Find, That does not appear to be a Today's Find.
Report it, But Keep your View to Yourself

I DON"T LIKE TO SEE ATTACKS !

Last edited:

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Several Posts Have been Deleted from This Thread By Me.
More Should have Been I'm sure !

Names & Content of Attacks Have been Kept.

IF These attacks against Members Continue, Bans will be Handed Out !

Jebus has as Much Right to Post his Treasure Hunting Tales as Everyone else does.

I Prefer Pics and Stories also.

BUT I DON"T LIKE TO SEE ATTACKS !

Yeah, I know I get a little loud and out of line at times.

I will keep it clean.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread