All Treasure Hunting
Nutin" in Wisconsin, as usual.

OP
OP
G

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
i posted a few threads in this forum subject concerning texas treasure leads.........g

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for true stories on bury treasures in Connecticut. I also looking for friends with cars to search parks and beaches in and around Bridgeport where I live. No car, but, have a mental detector.

Connectiut Danny

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Bum Luck said:
Nutin" in Wisconsin, as usual.

several great books on Wisconsin treasures and metal detecting sites. Look into the ones on stagecoach inn and tavern sites. See the WPA writers guide circa 1930s for wisconsin. Go to your local library and read the county history.
Look in their circular files for information on gatherings and crimes. If you live in an area with published treasure books and guides you have a bunch of competition. If you live in an area without one you are in high clover and may be the first person to look for a known treasure with a metal detector. siegfried schlagrule

idigdirt

Mar 15, 2006
Epworth, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Compass xp-pro
Primary Interest:
Other
although the rockerbox is nothing fancy, it's one of my favorites if for no other reason than it's straightforward, shoot from the hip simplicity. It appeals to me. If you go to Ohio treasure, you'll either see "idigdirt127" or "diehl1520" treasure leads. Hey, you've got to like it for this if anything else, rockerbox has been around the web a long time...

Silverhawk

Oct 6, 2006
Seattle, WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett THD Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great Link. Tons of stuff in New York! Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions