cptbild

Oct 3, 2005
NM/AZ/CA/Co/Utah & P.I. Tx.
JPS:
Where is Jacksboro, TX. ?
I have a Site in West Texas!
I could use some help in recovery !
OR!
Is there, Anyone else who is in the General Vicinity (Jeff Davis County, West Texas) !
I know the exact location !
When I say, "Exact"!
I mean, within a couple of hundred yards (actually less!)

cptbild

Oct 3, 2005
NM/AZ/CA/Co/Utah & P.I. Tx.
JPS:
Where is Jacksboro, TX. ?
I have a Site in West Texas!
I could use some help in recovery !
OR!
Is there, Anyone ?else who is in the General Vicinity (Jeff Davis County, West Texas) !
I know the exact location !
When I say, "Exact"!
I mean, within a couple of hundred yards (actually less!)

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
Maybe I just dreamed this, but wasn't this cache found about 6-7 years ago by a crew preparing a footer for a new house? As I remember it, you could see the big bolder from the church or dourthouse in town, but it was on private property. When the land owner gave his daughter permission to build a home on his land, he specified that it had to be a certain distance from his house. The construction crew began the preliminary groundwork, moved the boulder, and found a bag of money.

grizzly bare

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Cptbild, can you confirm the Jacksboro treasure being found? If you could respond ASAP, as I'll be flying from my home here in Florida this Monday the 26th to head back to Springfield, Missouri (where my college is located)... then I'll be driving down to Pilot Point, Texas for my brother's wedding on the 4th or 5th through the 7th or 8th of January. I was wanting to take a drive over to Jacksboro to explore around for this. And you say you possibly "know" the approximate area this treasure's at??? Man, if you could give me any more information on it I'd really appreciate it. Or better yet, if you wanna meet me down there. I may only have a partial day to do this. I know it's not a lot of time to explore (yes, after trying to get permission from the property owners) but it's only about a 7 1/2 hour trip south of my school. So I could always go back on a weekend or something if I choose. Anyway, let me know please. Thanks!!!!

Bran <><

OP
OP
J

JPS

Jul 1, 2005
I am still up for looking for this. I live in Dallas. It is in the Lost Creek area.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alright JPS... well I might also be up for searching for this find sometime this semester. Maybe on a 3-day weekend or something, since I'm in college. I'm still very interested in it! I almost went over there while I was down in the Pilot Point area a week or so ago, but ended up being WAY too busy with my brother's wedding stuff. But anyway, let me know sometime. ttyl

Brandon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread