Southwest Buried Treasure "Project 13" Re: Sponcer,Investor

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2005
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Southwest Buried Treasure "Project 13" Re: Sponcer,Investor

I wanted to get this information out to people that may be interested. Gold in the Southwest. I am Bob Sounder. This is a research and recovery project. My partner is sitting up satellite imaging of the project site. The land owners have been contacted, and have spoken positively with us about the search we will make on the property. This is a documented, verified project. Which we have heavily researched. Everyone should realize that a project of this type is a High Risk-High Return project. And should not invest in it, unless they can afford to.
I invite small investor, that are looking to invest in a high risk high return project to contact me. I also invite companies that wish to have their product's associated with a buried treasure search project to contact me.
I say again, this is a High Risk- High Return project, do not invest, unless you can afford to do so.
e-mail me at [email protected] If you wish to write the mailing address is Bob Sounder P.O. Box 3927 Chester, Va 23831

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Southwest Buried Treasure "Project 13" Re: Sponcer,Investor

interested but the po box throws me a curve,plenty scams with a po box..........

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

onfire said:
interested but the po box throws me a curve,plenty scams with a po box..........

Nothing wrong with a P.O. Box for Initial Contact.

BUT Most Investors, In Fact ALL investors, Should Make ABSOLUTELY shure Where Their Money Is Going (IN Every form of the word "WHERE" ) Before Actually Investing it.?

FOR the Record, I did BOTH "PEOPLE SEARCH" & "PHONE LISTING" SEARCH.

I Find No B., BOB, R., or ROBERT SOUNDER listed for Virginia.

IN FACT "SOUNDER" Seems to be a VERY UNIQUE name in the U.S.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? I also Admit I don't Know Exactly what that Means.

? ? ? ? ?jeff

P.S.
? ? ?I'm Shure If he's on the UP-N-UP He Will Understand the Check, & Be MORE THEN HAPPY to Explain EVERYTHING.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thank You For Responding CLAYTON.

I was Going to Give You 48 Hours to Respond, & Delete This IF no Response ;D

JEFF