Wisconsin Treasure Caches

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Look for cache in Price County, Supposedly buried over a period of 65 years by two bachelor brothers off of County I,near Ogema . Name of Shauger....Owned about 1000 acres, house foundation still recognizable, Brothers died in about 1975...nothing found except gold /silver coins in walls when demolished home. They were the sons of a wealthy doctor and he left all money to them on his death. They did not believe in banks and sold land and cattle over the next 65 years ,but never deposited any in bank. When the brothers died, the property was bought by a cattle company and home demolished. They had lived like paupers ,but had receipts where they had been paid lots of moola over the years......Where is that money???????

Z

ZumbroKid

This town i know well, old high school sweet heart was from ogema. Ogema is in the very southern part of price county.

lou423

Dec 14, 2005
S.W. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro. Minelab. Fisher.
i have a cd .. Treasure guide of the mid west states...this cd was given to me as a bonus when i bought my metal detector...the problem is i live in tennessee....good luck...lou

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread