skeleton cayon treasure

svongray

Tenderfoot
Dec 12, 2005
virginia
no where it is located but need a proffessional group that has ground penatrating equipment to uncover the pin pointed spot to recover it!can anyone help out ?? will spit value of treasure and credit for find with anyone that can help!its on blm land so it wont be a problem with claim ing in the courts!only serious responses please! im dead serious about this and can prove it!would like to get this before i leave this world!god bless you all out there that are still lokking!!

J

jds1978

svongray,

Your message sounds pretty exciting. I live in the area and would be interested in hearing a little maore about what you have found out (not everything, obviously--I wouldn't want you to give up all the info you have--but somthing a little more expansive). you can email me at [email protected], or just relpy to this--who knows, maybe some extra info on this forum will lead to some more interest. Best wishes and happy hunting.

Jeff

OP
OP
S

svongray

Tenderfoot
Dec 12, 2005
virginia
what is your proposal?keep in mined that i,ve sat on this info since 1991 and i am going to be very carefull who i deal with!i have read to many nightmare story's of betrayal due to greed over treasures this large;and i dont plan on losing it!if i cant accomplish that;then i dont care if it is ever recovered!my life is more important!my biggest problem and reason for posting a call for help;is that i no longer am living near that part of the country and the equipment needed for recovery i cant obtain due to finanical reason!i will say this much;when i was there i saw and verified all the land marks that lead to the spot where it is buried but due to the fact of not having the equiment for ground penetration scanning i had to just leave it for a day when i could!at the time i thought i would just come back some day when i could get the right stuff!so years have gone by and i started thinking about it again and what way i could fined out if its there or not!I'm sure it is base on how i came across the info on it in 1991 and what i saw then!so whoever i deal with on this ; and if there not greedy or a loud mouth;they will be very weatlhy!i,m talking about;16 mule loads of 40 lb bars of gold and a steel box with pearls inside!;so you due the fiquiring on that!
sincerely,stan

J

jds1978

Stan,

Again, I am interested in helping you with this. I live in the Tucson area and have read a lot about Skeleton Canyon. I would be willing to help you out with any leads you may have. If you don't feel comfortable with talking about it over this forum, my email address, again, is [email protected]. This response is serious. The ball is in your court. If you want help, I am willing, trustworthy, and hard-working.

Jeff

OP
OP
S

svongray

Tenderfoot
Dec 12, 2005
virginia
need help !! / skeleton cayon treasure /no the location!!

svongray said:
no where it is located but need a proffessional group that has ground penatrating equipment to uncover the pin pointed spot to recover it!can anyone help out ?? will spit value of treasure and credit for find with anyone that can help!its on blm land so it wont be a problem with claim ing in the courts!only serious responses please! im dead serious about this and can prove it!would like to get this before i leave this world!god bless you all out there that are still lokking!!

TXDIRTFISHER

Dec 11, 2007
San Antonio, TX
Detector(s) used
F75LTD / Tejon
I know someone who has a GPR. I can also get my hands on a two-box machine. I used to live in Tucson and I've set foot on almost every inch of ground within 300 miles. If you want some help email me @ [email protected]. Good luck.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't know Treasure on BLM land was claimable.. If it is, and you need some help, get ahold of me.. dowser

lostcauses

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2008
"I didn't know Treasure on BLM land was claimable.. "

It is not.
A treasure trove has to be got. (that in itself would be a journey though the bureaucracy): It still is such that anything but bullion will be taken, and you can bet it will be also if the government can prove archaeological value.

allen_idaho

Dec 4, 2007
Culdesac, Idaho
You'd probably have better luck looking for the 4000 pounds of gold the Spanish stashed in a cave in the canyon. The treasure you are after has been searched for quite heavily and most likely doesn't even exist. Although the canyon was a popular ambush site, the problem is that Monterey was never actually ransacked. That is a myth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread