Anything for Souterhn Ohio or Northern Kentucky?

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Shiloh1

Mar 9, 2009
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dexter,

Have you tried putting an ad in the local Nickel and Dime ads? I know alot of people read those that live in the country and might know of some first hand knowledge. I will be trying this myself this summer and see if anything comes of it.

OP
OP
Curtis

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great idea, I live on the out skirts of the 'nati so its more a rural area around me...so the ad is a great fit! Thanx!

adam_leen

Feb 6, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Curtis! I’m in NKY. I’ve heard of a few small stories but no 1st hand knowledge. I mostly metal detect and look for areas with any historical significance. Have you had any luck?

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Does anyone have leads for S Ohio or N KY that are not in the readily availale books/magazines like Thomas Terry's? First hand knowledge is always best, but many people know of family or neighbores that were suppose to have lost or buried treasure then died without revealing its location.

Terry's brief material is just a starting point. Something like using Chronicles of America one would enter Buried Money, hidden loot ect. Hit search and look thru the choices. Most were from before the metal detector. Sure folks might have searched but it was using forked sticks.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
One other thing, look for more material what seems an interesting lead. But remember to also learn to rule some out if they have holes in them.

OP
OP
Curtis

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys,

I had forgotten about the thread. Since it was written I have found all kinds of stuff about treasures..nothing near Cincinnati...not much of it true...have located some treasures in Georgia and Texas, going out west this spring.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread