• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • looking in to it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

La Panza kid

Hi the La Panza kid here with some info,

In my home town there have been some old tunnels found that only a few people know about. Secret tunnels!! I didn't know about it at the time intill a friend I prospect with, said something about it to me.He and the local historical society have been looking into it and now I am in the search.They are made of brick, but alot of it is just dirt. There are trap doors in the floors that lead to basement like rooms of local houses and buildings in which the tunnels are only hidden behind big wooden and iron doors.If you know any info are if your town has the same kind of thing please reply. thanks for your help.

OP
OP
L

La Panza kid

thanks for the info that will help.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
L,

also google "urban exploration".

Be advised that many of these groups have a very
loose code of ethics, in their explorations and methods.

have a good un..........

KalamazooHunter

Mar 26, 2005
Kalamazoo, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
The University here in town is said to have tunnells that link that Administration Building (home of the president's office) to other buildings nearbye - I've never seen them but It would be awesome to walk through it!

OP
OP
L

La Panza kid

Thanks for all the info guys ill look into it.

pseudodragon

Greenie
Jan 7, 2006
Here in Denver there are a few well known tunnels that ran from city hall to the Brown Palace hotel where, it is said, councilmen of the early 20th century made romantic rendezvous away from the public eye.

Possibly less well known are tunnels running from the sewers to the old Denver General hospital and a few other civic buildings. Some years ago, homeless vagrants would sometimes appear on different floors of the hospital without anyone having seen them enter through the front door! Many of these tunnels were sealed off years ago after a violent stand off in which a medical worker was held with a knife at her throat.

If you want to know more about the tunnels in your town, you should first try to ascertain their age. Could they have been constructed during prohibition? Were they anywhere along the underground railroad? Was their any history of smuggling in your area? Figure out the age of the tunnels and the motive for constructing them and you may be able to determine if they might conceal treasures worth searching for.

Good luck.

Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread