Hunting Springfield, Missouri OR Saint Petersburg, Florida...
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    "WP"

May 2005
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Nokta Makro Anfibio Multi, Nokta Makro Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570, Minelab Explorer XS w/ Sunray X-1 Probe & Sunray Stealth X-12 DD Coil
    179 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Hunting Springfield, Missouri OR Saint Petersburg, Florida...

Just wondering if there's anyone who would like to search or research together on information in either place. I'll be here in Springfield for another 3 or 4 weeks... then I'll be heading back to Saint Petersburg from about June through August. Not to worry though, I'll be back up here in Missouri come August. Contact me on here and I'll be glad to share contact info so we can get together sometime in the near future. That's about it!

Brandon <><
    Rom. 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

Rom. 10:10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

us
    Nov 2004
    Edwards,Missouri
    MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
    61 times

Re: Hunting Springfield, Missouri OR Saint Petersburg, Florida...

godisnum1,there is a group in Springfield.Their meeting is thurs,20th.One member is Tony Greeson ,a dealer - Metal Detectors of southwest Missouri,417 - 886 - 4222.Their website is:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ozarkmth/

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links