rockcarving.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 406
  • rockcarving.jpg
    rockcarving.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 344

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Yes, I have seen something VERY similar to what you have shown. First, where did you find such a carving? Second, how big is the rock that you found it on? Third, is there any more carvings on this rock? When you answer these questions, I can better give you my answers.

~The Rainbow Warrior Scout~

T

treaser hunta

i think it looks like a ship heading into a hurricane.

bakergeol

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2004
Colorado
Detector(s) used
GS5 X-5 GMT
Native American good luck symbol. (long before A.H. adopted it)

However, I would be wrong if this outcrop was located 90 miles south of Berlin.
George

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
if spanish=== swastika is gammada christian cross triangle is house, tee-pee, directional marker ,pointer, or treasure marker..[[[..if directional==120 degrees on compass..]]] line could mean go around rock or hill or mountain--- also could mean deposit located at one end of line of trees or rocks or intersection of lines...also could mean travel around , 180 degrees to mine-treasure or next sign.........

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
GLDHNTR IS RIGHT, IT'S A GAMMADA CROSS. YOU ALSO, HAVE SEVERAL DOTS FORMING A TRI. JUST BELOW THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE TRI. TOP LEFT PART OF CROSS HAS A SET OF DOTS FORMING A HORSE SHUE AND GOING AROUND THESE DOTS IS AN ARROW POINT TO A SET OF DOTS FORMING A CROSS ( ABOT 2" ABOVE CURVE) THERE ARE SEVERAL MORE TRI.'S FROM WHERE THE CURVE MEETS THE LINE GO THAT DIRECTION AND TAKE A CLOSER LOOK. THIS LOOKS LIKE A VERY LARGE AREA, AND MAYBE SEVERAL CACHES.

JACKO

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread