treasure markings or signs?

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
Re: treasure markings or signs

depending on what you have there are several here that can try to help you out...as most all symbols meanings differ, in regard to area, who put them there,when, and their relation to other symbols, each one can have several meanings...we can throw you ideas based on books/research/fieldwork, but its up to you to discern in the field what is meant.........post some pics....gldhntr

OP
OP
E

earl_phils

Jul 26, 2006

gldhntr said:
depending on what you have there are several here that can try to help you out...as most all symbols meanings differ, in regard to area, who put them there,when, and their relation to other symbols, each one can have several meanings...we can throw you ideas based on books/research/fieldwork, but its up to you to discern in the field what is meant.........post some pics....gldhntr

Sir right now i dont have the pic yet but my friend will let me borrow next week. The signs is heart in the big rock and a hole about 4 or 6" diameter. there is also a no. 8 sign, a small and big. and beside that rock is a rod that is 6ft high and 20mm in diameter but somebody stole and cut the rod. they dont know if its a stainless or platinum

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004

hard to say without seeing pics...heart could be treasure associated if old or just a lovestruck teenager passing time.....rest of your description i can make nothing out of, but a pic is worth a 1000 words here.............gldhntr

OP
OP
E

earl_phils

Jul 26, 2006

ok sir i will ask my friend this weekend to post his pictures here. tnx

OP
OP
E

earl_phils

Jul 26, 2006

pls let me know whats your thoughts about this sir

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.

Not too likely to be viking mooring holes as some would say. Heart has spanish applications and don't know if the japs used that or not as a sign. Looks like you are in the jungle in the Phillipines. exanimo, ss

OP
OP
E

earl_phils

Jul 26, 2006

what do the hearts meaning sir? or the the no. 8 sign

OP
OP
E

earl_phils

Jul 26, 2006

They said that the japs occupied these mountains before

OP
OP
E

earl_phils

Jul 26, 2006

Siegfried Schlagrule said:
Not too likely to be viking mooring holes as some would say. Heart has spanish applications and don't know if the japs used that or not as a sign. Looks like you are in the jungle in the Phillipines. exanimo, ss

what do you mean by exanimo, ss sir?

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
looks natural to me, personally. Seems it was created by either a large flood, or was created by underground rivers flowing through the rock, then the rock was shoved upward by a earthquake or volcano.

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
the holes look to be natural, like djui5 said above....rock looks volcanic,,,, i agree with SS,, you look to be in the phillipines...if so, keep looking.............gldhntr

OP
OP
E

earl_phils

Jul 26, 2006
i really am here in the philippines. pls help anybody? anybody knows any goldhunter or contractor here in the philippines to finance this project?

L

leo_arvada

Hey Earl. You are a Filipino. You need someone to finance your treasure hunting? Then, email me at [email protected]. Let's talk about your plan and what to do.

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Holy Cow!
You got investment money?
I have a couple of Sites right here in the Good Old U. S. of "A"!
BUT!
Seriously,
Be VERY careful
There is a going business in P.I. that lives on Foreign Investor's Money!
Millions of dollars have been taken!

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.

earl_phils said:
Siegfried Schlagrule said:
Not too likely to be viking mooring holes as some would say. Heart has spanish applications and don't know if the Japanese used that or not as a sign. Looks like you are in the jungle in the Phillipines. exanimo, ss

what do you mean by exanimo, ss sir?

exanimo means literally "from the heart". In usage it means "I will not betray you" or merely "sincerely". ss

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread