UPDATE: Nunez Ferry Crossing- Perdido River AL/FL

wcowan

May 27, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been doing some digging on this. Reading everything I can and looking at old maps. I have found some reports the he house was on the florida side and some say the alabama side. I am gonna take my pontoon out in the next few weekends or on a thursday when im off work to look and see at a few things. I have a pretty good bottom finder and hope to find a few things in the water that might point to where the crossing was and then use that to find the house. If anyone is wanting to go look let me know

bronzecannons

Sep 1, 2005
Oceanside, CA
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Gentlemen, I'm using a new special remote sensing technology and software (sorry, that's all I can say about it at this time without getting into trouble) - put me in the general area and if it's really there I can locate it for you. All I ask is for you to be honest and make sure I get a reasonable share of whatever you recover there.

Covington11

Jun 30, 2022
Just now coming across this thread many years later and I am intrigued. I’ve done research on Nunez and Railroad bill. Anyone still chasing these? Would love to meet up and go if anyone is interested

moondog678

Jan 14, 2024
Hey all, I live here I Seminole and would love to know what you all found as far as location versus what I have. Let me know if anyone is still interested in the history.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread