Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHAT STATE ?

goldther

Nov 30, 2004
il
Detector(s) used
fisher,minelab,fx,2-box
Maria ;if you can tell me where your info comes from I could tell if we are looking at the same stuff. Mine comes from a treasure mag from 1974. Bob

OP
OP
B

builder664711

There is one in Az, but the one that I need information on is in Wy

OP
OP
B

builder664711

Buck, I do have some information on it I need to find it, I will post it when I find it! :)

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
builder664711 said:
Buck, I do have some information on it I need to find it, I will post it when I find it! :)
Thanks I have been looking but I only found a little info on it :'( Buck

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MARIA, did you get that TREASURE WORLD ARTICLE ?

OP
OP
B

builder664711

Buck,

The LOST CABIN MINE of Arizona is in the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument---south of Ajo, AZ. in Pima County in southwestern AZ. No longer LOST !

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
builder664711 said:
Buck,

The LOST CABIN MINE of Arizona is in the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument---south of Ajo, AZ. in Pima County in southwestern AZ. No longer LOST !
:) Thanks for the info but the one that I am looking for is or was aroung the Flagstaff area thanks for the help ;)Buck

OP
OP
B

builder664711

Buck,

I will keep looking for you and send you want information I come up with!

Maria

OP
OP
B

builder664711

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buck,

Some emailed me this and I thought I pass it on to you :

I found what I believe to be the lost Padre in Arizona, it's on BLM land but surrounded by private land. So I have had some experience there, I don't mean any disrespect to anyone when I say that the Lost Cabin Mine means different things to different people.
but I know first hand that there are a number of people still searching for the Adams diggings, who refer to it as the "Lost Cabin"

Maria

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Maria When I first read the story it was called the lost cabin mine/Parde mine I thought is was one and the same the magazine that i have dates back the 60's or 70's so I reckon that I will keep on looking the article spoke of the serriff of flagstaff was the one who found it If I remember the article right :'(Buck

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
G'day Maria, You don't seem to recieve the message with data on lost cabin from the private message or from my firewall site to your aol address. Do you have another email address I can try or do you want me to just post that messsage here? exanimo, ss

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
This week end I found a mag with a story about a lost cabin of the swedes that is in wyo I don't know if that will help but if you want the info drop me a e-mail Buck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread