looks like a real life version of the iron mask(movie).Neat stuff

KevGA

Jul 12, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett ACE 250
Re: Jacko's hunting mask

Well Jacko, after a few months of questioning your sanity I can honestly say that I really see something, and it is pretty neat!? In defense of your sanity, I was never really good at "Where's Waldo" or those 3D hidden images, either.?? ;)

Cool!

Disclaimer: This post is in no way meant to be inflammatory or rude.? I honestly have not been able to see anything in the past posts, and now that I can I think it's pretty neat.? If you don't want to look at the pictures, don't open the post.? HH to all, and to all a good night.

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Re: Jacko's hunting mask

thanks Guy's-- I didn't realize what I'd taken till I got home. the road to this place is very narrow and or I 'd go back tomorrow and get it but, If I had to back up and new with four wheelin, I'd probably back off the road.

Kevin-- Thanks for your comments. Heck my girl friend can't see half the stuff. I believe it was WWII that the military used people that were color blind. they were able to see the tanks under camafloge where others couldn't.

Jacko

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i dont see a mask ..lol im his kid and Im not sure wth he was talking about in this post

It is at the base of that awesome tree, it's a abstract face. There is a rock logged in that tree, it has been there for hundreds of years. Your father use to post in the Treasure/Sign and Symbols, seems like a lot of people have passed on that use to post with your father. It's nice to have friends and family to greet you.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
AMANDA STANWIX...JACKOS DAUGHTER
check the eye area out weird

jacko mask.jpg

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it me or are the tree limbs twisted like someone did that on purpose.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions