the arizona estrella mountain treasure

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The estrella mine belonged to the Jesuits. It was located in the Estrella mountains near phoenix. Arizona.the fathers took out the treasure loaded it on mules and transported it to another location. They traveled twelve dark nights so they wouldn't be seen. And deposited it next to the other locations of treasures. This is written in one if my documents.I believe this area was the bank of the jesuits. Notice they use the word deposited.it was written in spanish. Good luck.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was written in one of your documents? Do you mean a previous post or a document you have personally...we are curious any more information?

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was written in one of your documents? Do you mean a previous post or a document you have personally...we are curious any more information?

Hello Curtis,the treasure was loaded on mules ,traveled only at night for 12 nights and was deposited .
Take Care
Tom

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Curtis,the treasure was loaded on mules ,traveled only at night for 12 nights and was deposited .
Take Care
Tom

Yes I have a map document that discribes the markings to the treasure and I have location site.the markings are beautiful and are centered around anetched figure of a fishon a rock wall.there are two large x's shown on map on two shapes.on the mountain thetwo shapes of the stones are identical.
Take Caretom

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post the document.

Hello Usernotfound,tell why I should post a document or map that guided me to treasures.there are probably others who might have the same map.Only my partners have seen the map one time and were never allowed to see it again.
Take Care
Tom

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
peralta

When the Jesuits transferred the gold , was summer or winter ? In what direction they went ?
I saw your pictures in other posts , and I believe how the Jesuits traveled about 163 miles from Estrella M. to the ..... is right ? If is right , be careful .

Marius

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
peralta

When the Jesuits transferred the gold , was summer or winter ? In what direction they went ?
I saw your pictures in other posts , and I believe how the Jesuits traveled about 163 miles from Estrella M. to the ..... is right ? If is right , be careful .

Marius

Hello Markus,the map doesn't tell which direction or what the season was.did you understand that the key word is "DEPOSIT"?This treasure was placed next to other mines ,all have religious names.the treasure of the estrella is high up in a mountain guarded by gargoyles.I probably will have to leave this and many other mines to my grandchildren to take out.I'm in another area with many other treasures.maybe I should auction it.one cashe has the chamber of about 12by12 the other is about 15by15.
Take Care
Tom

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
peralta

The mine where is deposited the trasure from Estrella , is not guarded by gargoyles . The gargoyles are monuments and tell us the name of the mines . Church treasures are not demonized but some have traps or lures ( other mine which have some gold nuggets at the entrance but inside has a trap , or the mine has inside some gold coins but looks like it was vandalized and make you to abandoned the research ). If you believe in God , follow and stay on the side with the cross which is carved on the mines walls and all will be well .

Marius

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
peralta

The mine where is deposited the trasure from Estrella , is not guarded by gargoyles . The gargoyles are monuments and tell us the name of the mines . Church treasures are not demonized but some have traps or lures ( other mine which have some gold nuggets at the entrance but inside has a trap , or the mine has inside some gold coins but looks like it was vandalized and make you to abandoned the research ). If you believe in God , follow and stay on the side with the cross which is carved on the mines walls and all will be well .

Marius

Hello Markus, I was joking about gargoyles.Im familiar with boobytraps and fortunately none of the mine locations show any trap signs.they made the it extremely difficult to break the codes and find the treasure sites.they might have thought whoever made it to the end deserves the prize.lol
Take Care
TOM

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
peralta

You wrote " This treasure was placed next to other mines ,all have religious names.the treasure of the estrella is high up in a mountain guarded by gargoyles "

The only mines with religious name in the region with the main mine are St. Pedro and St. Isabel . The monument of Mary who you have found up in the mountain between two black peaks , is dedicated and gave Her name to the main and the most important mine in relation with what it contains . The mine is not near to the monument , but is not difficult to find it if you know to read the sings which are carved on the cross about 50 ft . above the monument .

Marius

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
peralta

You wrote " This treasure was placed next to other mines ,all have religious names.the treasure of the estrella is high up in a mountain guarded by gargoyles "

The only mines with religious name in the region with the main mine are St. Pedro and St. Isabel . The monument of Mary who you have found up in the mountain between two black peaks , is dedicated and gave Her name to the main and the most important mine in relation with what it contains . The mine is not near to the monument , but is not difficult to find it if you know to read the sings which are carved on the cross about 50 ft . above the monument .

Marius

Hello Marius,where do you live?I showed this mine ,this is a mine where I showed the mine location and discribes all the treasure markings.I didn't tell the entrance ,I showed the photo and let the viewers the oppertunity to locate the enterance.study this treasure area ,its a good learning experience.I think its under cashes. The statue of Mary is above it but you can't see it.
Take Care
TOM

j.n.

Dec 31, 2007
phoenix az
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A year, plus or so ago, I posted about what I had been told and saw in the Estrella, there was one place where someone had spent a lot of labor to bury five gallon metal cans and then hide them where they were hard to see. I found two cans in place and found two others further down the wash. One was in very good shape and the other was battered from tumbelilng down the wash during rain storms, I carried one can in the back of my truck for several years. I never went back to check these markers as I thought they were with in the boundeys of the Pima Indain resveration.

There was a man who had a site and he claimed that when he was young there was the old rusted remains of a fabled wagon train that was ambushed there.

There are other tales about the Estrellas including lost mines and burriied treasuer. I don't remember them all and the last time I was there was 50 +|- years ago.

j.n.

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A year, plus or so ago, I posted about what I had been told and saw in the Estrella, there was one place where someone had spent a lot of labor to bury five gallon metal cans and then hide them where they were hard to see. I found two cans in place and found two others further down the wash. One was in very good shape and the other was battered from tumbelilng down the wash during rain storms, I carried one can in the back of my truck for several years. I never went back to check these markers as I thought they were with in the boundeys of the Pima Indain resveration.

There was a man who had a site and he claimed that when he was young there was the old rusted remains of a fabled wagon train that was ambushed there.

There are other tales about the Estrellas including lost mines and burriied treasuer. I don't remember them all and the last time I was there was 50 +|- years ago.

j.n.

Hello JN ,look under cashe and study a true treasure site photo I put.the church estrella treasure was moved and I discribes how and the distance in the beginning of this thread.
Take Care
TOM

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
peralta

Yes , from the mine can't see the statue of Mary , but is not just below the statue . Is little far from Her .

Marius

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
peralta

Yes , from the mine can't see the statue of Mary , but is not just below the statue . Is little far from Her .

Marius

Hello Marius,I show the treasure site on the treasure photo under cashes.treasure under the statue of Mary.you can try to find the tunnel.look at the statue of the priest ,its beautiful.
Take care
Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions