anyone in missouri have info on lost copper mine?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Jan 2005

anyone in missouri have info on lost copper mine?

i have found what i think is the lost copper mine in missouri. anyone in missouri want to help with this let me know!!! i could use the help!!!

monkeyman

Re: anyone in missouri have info on lost copper mine?

I live in Missouri...Joplin area and I have a couple of treasure books that have stories of a lost copper mine in them...it was suppose to be close to Springfield. The mine was supposidly on someone elses property so the person who discovered the copper mined it in secret. Is this the one that your talking about
    Would love to check it out.
    e-mail me at
    dave_n_gina@msn.com

piperpod

Hi iam from Missouri, about 1hr west of saint Louis, would be interested in learngin more, and sharing info, i have a few places I like to search as well, let me know if you wanna hook up
    ccomNOSPAMHERE@direcpcSPAM.com

Take out the uppercase

Apr 2005

us
    "WP"

May 2005
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Nokta Makro Anfibio Multi, Nokta Makro Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570, Minelab Explorer XS w/ Sunray X-1 Probe & Sunray Stealth X-12 DD Coil
    217 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Well I go to college in Springfield, Missouri. I know this post is pretty old, but if your still interested, I know I would be! I've been trying to hook up with someone in the area to go over research material with and maybe go out and explore together. Let me know if you (or anyone else that's local) would like to...

Bran <><
    Rom. 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

Rom. 10:10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links