Lost Tunnels

Huaquero

Tenderfoot
Oct 5, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am fortunate to know the location of tunnels that were built by an ancient civilization in Costa Rica. The entrance has yet to be discovered. I need equipment than can locate tunnels as well as gold figurines that are buried 3 meters deep on two level fields. They are numerous. The road crews that bulldozed nearby went through a bunch of those sites and uncovered massive amounts of gold figurines. They gobbled them up and took off. Most likely to Florida!

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not have that kind of gear, but I have other useful skills, that maybe useful in such a task.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm curious. If you've never found an entrance, how do you know there are tunnels?

he said
The road crews that bulldozed nearby went through a bunch of those sites and uncovered massive amounts of gold figurines.

not exactly a new theory
Descendents of Subterranean Dwellers?

In Legends & Lore of the American Indians (1993) edited by Terri Harden we find:
“ … Several tribes claim to have emerged from the interior of the earth. The Oneidas point to a hill near the falls of Oswego River, N.Y. as their birthplace; the Witchitas rose from the rocks around Red River; the Creeks from a knoll in the valley of Big Black River in the Natchez area, where dwelt the Master of Breath; the Aztecs were one of seven tribes that came out from the seven caverns of Aztlan … and the Navajos believe that they emerged at a place known to them in the Navajo Mountains.”

“the Mandan tribes of the Sioux suppose that their nation lived in a subterranean village near a vast lake.”
The Zuni believe that,
“in the old days all men lived in caves in the center of the earth. There were four caves, one over the other. Men first lived in the lowest cave. It was dark. There was no light, and the cave was crowded. All men were full of sorrow.”

Secret Underground Tunnels Past & Present - 1

Welcome ! & good Luck to ya
Huaquero !
I live too far away, But keep us posted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread