NO CAL TREASURE BURED IN THE MOTHERLODE ?

MRDUKE

Mar 25, 2007
FIRST OF ALL IM TELLING THIS AS A STORY EVEN THOUGH I BELEAVE IT TO BE TRUE. LET ME JUST SAY TO BEGIN WITH I LIVED 25 YEARS IN AMADOR COUNTY CALIFORNIA , AND 15 YEARS AGO I WAS MARRIED TO MY FIRST WIFE AND WAS QUIT CLOSE TO HER FAMALY ESPECALY HER YOUNGER SISTER THIS IS THE STORY THAT WAS RELATED TO ME FROM HER YOUNGER SISTER. THERE WAS A PRINTING BUESSNESS IN THE GOLD COUNTRY AND THAY WOULD PRINT OUT OF DATE BOOKS AND SELL THEM FOR LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONIE (THIS PART I KNOW TO BE TRUE AS I MEET THESE PEAPLE MY SELF YEARS AGO ) ANYWAY THERE WAS A YOUNG GIRL THAT LIVED NEXT TO THEM AND SHE GRUW RATHER BIG FOR A GIRL ,WELL ANY TIME THAY NEEDED SOME MANUAL LABER DONE THAY CALLED HER TO DO IT ,SHE WAS ALSO A FREND TO THEM AS WELL (THIS PART I ALSO KNOW TO BE TRUE AS I MEET THE WOMAN YEARS AGO AND SHE WAS RATHER LARGE FOR A WOMAN ,ABOUT 6FT,3IN TALL AND PROBALY 220 LBS ) ANYWAY ONE NIGHT THE OLDDER COUPLE THAT HAD THE PRINTING BUSSNESS HAD HER DIG A HOLE NEXT TO THE STEPS ON THE PROPORTY WHERE THE PRINT BESSNESS WAS .THAY HAD HER DO THIS LATE AT NIGHT WHEN IT WAS DARK. IN THIS HOLE GOLD AND SILVER BARS WERE PUT . IF MY MEMORY IS RIGHT I THANK I REMEMBER IT BEING 7 OR 8 BARS OF GOLD AND NUMOROUS BARS OF SILVER AS WELL , (I CAN VERIFY THAT THERE WAS 3 SETS OF STEPS ON THE LAND ) I CAN NOT TELL YOU WHY THIS WAS DONE ONLY THAT I BELEAVE THAT IT HAPPENED BECOUSE I BELEAVE THE PERSON THAT TOLD IT TO ME AS SHE NEVER LIED TO ME ,WELL YOU MIGHT ASK HOW WOULD SHE KNOW THIS ,WELL ILL TELL YOU SHE WAS THE GAY LOVER TO THIS RATHER LARGE WOMAN THAT GREW UP NEXT TO THE OLD COUPLE AND THAY WHERE A COUPLE FOR OVER 10 YEARS ,THIS STORY WAS TOLD TO HER FROM HER LONG TIME LOVER THAT SHE TRUSTED COMPLETLY ,(I CAN VERIFY THAT THAY WERE TOGATHER FOR OVER 10 YEAR AND THAT SHE TRUSTED HER A 100% ) WE,LL THERE IT IS ,IS THE STORY TRUE I DON,T KNOW BUT I BELEAVE IT IS ,IS THE GOLD STILL THERE I DON,T KNOW ,IWAS TOLD THE STORY OVER 15 YEARS AGO . AT BEST THERE COULD BE A LOT OF MONIE BURED UP IN THE FOOTHILLS AT WORST IT,S A GOOD STORY .

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Cool Stopry....I think I would be getting me a plat book map and find out whats on that property now or who owns it and go back there and get it....

OP
OP
M

MRDUKE

Mar 25, 2007
gypsyheart the place is right off the road it would be very easy to checkout to see who owns it now. all I'd have to do is read the mailbox that would get me started , but i don,t know if it,s still there. it,s been a long time. right now the way to look at it is as a good story. there are people that thank it,s just B.S ,but these people are the ones that will never find the big one ,part of looking for treasure is following leads ,sometimes thy don,t amount to anything or more offten there full of half truths but there a place to start. anyone can walk in to a public park with there M D and look for coins and that OK if thats all you want to do .but if you want a little more adventure and a little more reword some times you,ve got to dig a little deeper.

T

TreasureTales

MRDUKE, why aren't you actively seeking this treasure? I'd be up there probing or detecting! You live in the area but you won't look for the treasure? You're killing me!!!!

Gypsy, how about we go look for this one?

OP
OP
M

MRDUKE

Mar 25, 2007
tt we,ll i know right where it is. if it,s there . but people live there. if it,s the original people that buried it and i ask permission to dig it up .that would go over like a lead balloon. and if it,s deferent people that live there now and i tip my hand to soon thy could tell my thinks for the information and dig it up with out me ,add to this the fact that I'm a truck driver and as soon as the season starts (it starts on 4,20,07 ) then I'm working 12 to 15 hour days for quite a long time anyway if it is there . it,s been there a long time .so i don,t have to be in any hurry.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread