lost church signs help

treasureart

Aug 22, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have a houndred photos but i will post them step by step according to the places i found help please
IMG_1790[2].JPG IMG_1791[2].JPG IMG_1792[2].JPG

Ecominer

Banned
Mar 20, 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gemini III; Garrett Master Hunter;2009 Minelab Explorer SE Pro; Quantro Discovery Land Tone Magetometer 1A;
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you like help or what is the purpose of your pictures? Could you give little history or topographical perspective?

OP
OP
T

treasureart

Aug 22, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We'll I need help I have found a ancient grave and its an ilyrian place in Macedonia and the church is builded in iliryan castles the church is in 2000m heigh of a mountain... How can you help... Sorry for my bed english ... :p

OP
OP
T

treasureart

Aug 22, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes in a ruined castle but for me it's important that I heard about a grail chaliche

mcl

Sep 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
So if I'm understanding correctly, you want someone to explain these "treasure signs" to you because you think they are clues that lead toward a grail/chalice? To me, these look like the typical decorative symbols I see when I type "illyrian symbols" into Google image search. There might be some "clues" at the church, but I don't think these are the ones you're looking for.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread