if iknow were gold bars are what next

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
TITAN 3000 XD ,DFX, Minelab X-Terra 705 L Rods
I am doing research and have been for about 4 years, on some Spanish gold bars, which as taken me a lot of hours never mind how long it takes to narrow down where "HYPOTHETICAL I believe I know were it may be , so what next.
remember I have not found anything has yet buy may, and if I do, then what. in an very old bald mountain

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Read the Treasure Hunter Manuals by Karl VonMueller. There is a lot you probably haven't considered.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
#1 Tell no one. Before and especially after any recovery.
#2 What are the legalities involved? Legal access to site and legal claims contesting ownership only two considerations. Treasure law and government rules must be understood. Depending on who owns the land or is tied to bars they may well deserve a cut without blowing your anonymity. If terms of a share are required for access they need to be written out legally and very clearly. What percentage of a share needs thorough thought before involving any other party or parties.
#3 Why are they still there and what physical risk exists? Not only at entrance but inside. Many possible ways of harm are possible from being crushed or falling to inhaling something awful let alone possible residents using the cave.
#4 IF recovery was possible then what to do with them?
#5 Depending on amount there can be great weight to deal with and one trip is all you really want due to unseen eyes. That means being prepared upon arrival for any required tools, defense, and transporting material to vehicle unseen. The sight, or knowledge of gold bars can be expected to bring out the worst from the wrong parties and loose tongues from all others..

Last edited:

slink

Dec 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my opinion you have already made your 1st mistake by posting it on the internet.

OP
OP
utah1066

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
thank you, all for your reply its just a question I am asking, I don't know any more or were it is .
if it was one that I was looking for then I would not post anything about it, but I like anyone else are reading and doing research, on 5 treasure stories.
thank you.

bobinsd

Oct 20, 2005
San Diego California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are willing to give up some history, ie. event name, you may get some good advice on this forum.

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
I am doing research and have been for about 4 years, on some Spanish gold bars, which as taken me a lot of hours never mind how long it takes to narrow down where I believe I know were it may be , so what next.
remember I have not found anything has yet buy may, and if I do, then what. in an very old cave.

If you have to ask these fellas, its probably not your calling.

OP
OP
utah1066

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
in the state of Oklahoma, bald mountain," HYPOTHETICAL thinking.

OP
OP
utah1066

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
lets see now there is Utah, Texas, Colorado, and Oklahoma, all in which I have been "HYPOTHETICAL looking in to.

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Quote Originally Posted by utah1066 View Post
"I am doing research and have been for about 4 years, on some Spanish gold bars, which as taken me a lot of hours never mind how long it takes to narrow down where I believe I know were it may be , so what next.
remember I have not found anything has yet buy may, and if I do, then what. in an very old cave."

You must have found it if you moved it from a cave to a bald mountain.:laughing7:

He bought her a tube of VEET :D

OP
OP
utah1066

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
no blad mountain is were the gold could be:laughing7:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am doing research and have been for about 4 years, on some Spanish gold bars, which as taken me a lot of hours never mind how long it takes to narrow down where "HYPOTHETICAL I believe I know were it may be , so what next.
remember I have not found anything has yet buy may, and if I do, then what. in an very old bald mountain

"in an very old bald mountain"
older ladies crotch ?

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just coming back to delete... that. heh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread