L. Brothers Treasures.

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1760-1810

L's brothers history:

HISTORY OF BROTHERS L's
INVESTIGATED FOR 5 YEARS, TAKING FROM STORIES HERE AND BEYOND THE PEOPLE ALSO elderly HEARD OF OTHER REGIONS OF THE STATES OF DURANGO, Nayarit, and Jalisco,
WHERE THERE is proof of their presence, as gravel OF BANDITS
ROYAL ROADS assaulted, HACIENDAS, MINES, AND ANY
wealthy man or foreigner who travel along the roads of that time having WEALTH or JEWELRY, GOLD
or any values like SILVER AND THINGS, AND WHEN THE BROTHERS ROBBERY WAS DONE
They hid in caves or buried them,

MI INVESTIGACION ME TOOK ME TO THE a conclusion THAT
LAURIANOS BROTHERS UNDER MY PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW AND RESULTS
And ANALIS OF my studies, which I WILL write BELOW

IN THE YEAR 1790 IN THE REGION OF Ahuacatlán, NOW STATE OF
Nayarit, MEXICO ONE EPISODE HAPPENED OF EVERYDAY'S LIFE OF THAT TIME
Of wealthy landowners, AND MINING oppressors bad government
Oppressor, who had a boundless ambition WEALTH WITHOUT
CARE OF SUFFERING OF INDIANS AND PEOPLE
Whom they treated like slaves, at that time USED TO LIVED a
SPANIARD FAMILY, NATIVE OF THE REGION WERE FIVE BROTHERS
CALLED JOSE MARIA, ANTONIO, MIGUEL, RAMON AND JUAN DE
LAST AND MOTHER'S LAST NAME, LAURIANO CAMPANAR, AND A DISPUTE OF TAXES
With the SPANIARDs Government, THE GOBERMENT WANTED to hang MIGUEL RAMON
for holding four cows and a horse as a payment, and when they were
TO ARREST THEM , they only grabbed RAMON, AND MIGUEL ESCAPED THEN MIGUEL
went to tell his remaining brothers, what was happening
The four brothers were gathered together FAMILIES AND SOME FRIENDLY
Appellations ,, TRUJILLO, Camarena and Casares and surprised the
FISCAL ,, and his soldiers rescuing RAMON AND BECAUSE THEY COULD NO LONGER
LIVE THERE , BECAUSE THEY WERE WANTED BY THE SPANISH GOVERNMENT
They went to live in the surrounding hills Ahuacatlan
And not being very safe in those areas, THE BEGAN TO MOVE
TO MANY DIFFERENT farthest ARIAS, BY THE MOUNTAINS AND HIGH BACKWOODS in the States of
Jalisco, Nayarit, Sinaloa and Durango, because they could no longer live among
by those towns AND had a grudge against SPANISH GOVERNMENT they began to take riches from the landowners, miners, THE CHURCH AND GOVERNMENT PROPERTIES AND Hide them in
CAVES AND buried TO KEEP THEM AND given to the poor people
,,, Which did not happen?
AND AFTER 24 YEARS IN GUERRILLA FIGHTING AGAINST SPANISH RULES ,, he was only in 1814 José María LAURIANO was sill alive and lived for four more years ALONG HIS WIFE, RAMONA AT THAT TIME,
HE Wrote a PUTING TOGETHER ALL THE TREASURE MAPS OF THE CAVES
And burial of the treasures, and let IN A BOX OF IRON,
AND LEAVE A PERSON OF TRUST OF HIM, AND THAT BOX STEP
One generation, OR 2 GENERATION FAMILY, AND on January 10 OF 1919 WAS opened
Mr JOSE Salsedo and he made copy OF THE ORIGINAL documents BECAUSE they
ALREADY were DESTROYING ans some of the unreadable DOCUMENTS AND he rescue what he COULD copied
OF THEM, AND the accumulated treasures
it is assumed that nothing is known so far.

well the above document was translated using google translator, and also my iphone, the mix of capitals and non capital were like that lol, so now from here i need to translate another letter or document that took me 2 days to figure almost 100% of the certain % of the unreadable document, becasue it took me 2 days to fugure this out I will omit some of the places and names that are in this (Derrotero de tesoro,) I have locate 97% of the places that I will omit that are some were in mexico, so when you see a _________ line like this that means that i did omit a place or place name, but will try to tell the history to the best of my possibilities and to the best of my short English language.

you must to take the ______________ hill by the side of ____________ and you will see a very big rock were you will notice some slash marks then you will find another median rock, like a block distance away and you must to follow the direction where that one points to, and from there measure 8 varas following the median rock direction and you will find there * C/s of sealed silver, then keep going up hill were you will find a waterhole (were the water born,) called_____________and it is by an iguera tree, from there you will see a heavily wooden canyon and by the end you will find an even level called___________ look for a twin tree by the __ _______ city side you must to measure (118) varas and were you find 3 rocks stuck in a row and on the hill side they have 3 slash marks, go 5 Varas to the way they point to. and you will find an open divider were you will find 22 c/s of gold covered with a stone lid, who unearth that treasure must to pry to the souls in purgatory, i order to say this to the service of the Nation (country) so you don't forget I will place our names here Jose Maria, Miguel, antonio And Juan Laureanos. and What belongs to the ______________ _________ standing on the trail that goes to ________ take the Trail that goes to _________ hill and stay on the trail that goes to_________
and it is by a plan surrounded by Canyons and at that place we used to execute criminals from this point go down to the ___________rancho and you will have a sign a water spring the 2 signs are a iguera tree and 6 stone sinks (used to wash cloth,) and the higuera tree has a tree branch that points to were the sun raices and to that direction you will find a leather stuffed with silver and over it a (leaves) hojas set, when you retrieve it go to the waterhole looking towards ____________ and like a block away distance you will find the foundtion remainds of Laureanos brothers, try to go to the biggest that was the boss house that has 2 doors, dig it on the _________ side and you will find a cigarrete chest were he deposit gold and on top a box with jewelry made of gold that used to belong to a princess, as well as a crown given by Mr Villaseca, as told by the carriers (travelers cowboys) and on top of it you will find a blade that was property of the Mexican Archiduque, (emperator) standing by the laureano's waterhole and with the shoulder toward the town of ___________ and looking to the village of _____________ this goes the way up the trail that goes to _______________but by taking the river pass and it is called the caballo pass then ou will find 3 higuera trees forming a angle and at the angle you will find 10 c/s and just a few steps will be the trail that goes to ________________the road that goes over the trail is called ___________s look to this signs a stone trail made of small stones yo you know you are going to______________
will continueeeeeeeeee.....

well it is very hard to translate trying to find a word that match the sentences, any way if you have any questions except for the places i Hide you are welcome to, the avobe derrotero was translated from a very old letter or document that was in part almost unreadable and i belive was taken from the copy that Mr salcedo did after finding those derroteros or treasure maps, because the last laueranos brother die around 1818 and by that yr there was very hard to find or buy a type writer, so most likely the one i just translated was the Mr salcedo copy, any way if you find this document of any interes wish i will finish later and almost did it today i will go to the area if i find some sponsors, the blade i want to make sure belongs to a museum, the rest of the stuff im not sure lol since we do not know what princess did it belong to unless we can find who Mr Villaseca was, any way y place words like (........) this to try to explain what it means, like the word hoja migh mean a few differentes like leave, like notebook page, etc. and the C/s abreviation mentioned here i am still truying to find what that means, probably if i go and do some finds i will then know, it has to be some kind of weight measurement, but to be honest not sure what it means, and the interesting this is that those places havent get much population they are still small places and with the directions given on this derrotero there should be a chance to do more finds. sorry about the 1st part of the very top above document but i copy and translate that one from google and then did some corrections, and it does takes time i hope not to confuse any one folks but the complete document with the named places is part of my personal files, and like i said took me 2 complete days to figure some almost unreadable words.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a forgot to say that the Derrotero or treasure map letter does not specify the state were this hapend but I had located the State already.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread