U.S. Treasure Leads are now on my webpage...

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I went thru the whole thread and studied North Dakota and Wyoming, two of the states I have covered. I do understand what was built on the web page without ever seeing it. For those with questions for different states, you need to sources, which are posted in this thread. Any source will be the beginning of your research. Also mentioned was a second release of Thomas P Terry's book. I did find them listed and not available on Amazon. Someone intended to after he passed away, I wish I had the full story on that.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
sam
not sure links will work, if not img of article HH

Screenshot 2020-02-08 at 8.07.48 PM.png Screenshot 2020-02-08 at 8.08.16 PM.png

if dont work go in database search bill barlow
https://pluto.wyo.gov/awweb/main.jsp?flag=browse&smd=1&awdid=44#
https://newspapers.wyo.gov/

Last edited:

trapperjoe

Sep 16, 2018
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Timberwolf. Anything on all of Oklahoma? I've tried your website several times and it won't load up on the computer. Thank You.
Trapper Joe

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Timberwolf. Anything on all of Oklahoma? I've tried your website several times and it won't load up on the computer. Thank You.
Trapper Joe
Hey TJ,

Timberwolf was my very good friend of mine... and sadly, he passed well over a decade ago (2010). So unfortunately, I don't believe any of us will have access to all of his research data.

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for data on the Gulf Coast near Tampa, Maderia Beach, Longboat, Venice, etc...have vessel, gear, resources...
anyone in that area interested in working w me , contact me
Hello. I missed this post from 4 years ago... but I live in Saint Petersburg (born & raised) and would love to get together. I'm actually having pizza with my family as John's Pass right now. Let me know if you're still looking to hunt this area!

Bran <><

delcov

Greenie
Jun 3, 2015
Indianapolis, IN
Detector(s) used
Lone Star by Bounty Hunter, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have the treasure data file from Timberwolf's website that they can share here? I'd like to look through it for information for Indiana. If someone has the data, and I can get some time, I could even try to put a mobile app together or a website that would allow people to search through it by state and county.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread