Hunting Hitler TV show

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Well I hope this would be the correct forum for this topic. While I was watching this show last night I noticed that they found some plates in Argentina that they believed were used to serve "some high ranking person" But iy was printed on the bottom of the saucer " Made in German" that struck me kinda odd ,being printed in English and NOT in German. What I thought should have been there (if it did come from Germany ) was "Hergestelt in Deutschland " this would have been printed on the bottom of all of the pieces. Why would it be in English ??? This was during or just after the war............leaves me kind stumped........

BruiserBrody

May 18, 2011
According to a "Hunting Hitler" FB page, the show is at least partially faked. A building that was presented as being able to only be accessed by a boat in one segment is in fact right next to a paved two lane road.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to a "Hunting Hitler" FB page, the show is at least partially faked. A building that was presented as being able to only be accessed by a boat in one segment is in fact right next to a paved two lane road.

I don't do Facebook so I can't speak for that.
as to whether the person who said that knows for a Fact.
or is making assumptions.

Maybe hey meant to sneak in closer they needed to Go by Boat :dontknow:
like the island fortress.

All such shows do Exaggerate.
and this one is no Different.
I disagree what they Say Hitler Went through certain places
and hid out there with absolutely no Proof. Just Maybe's.
yet they don't say "He may have" they suggest he did.

the other thing that irritates me, they show Censored Documents
with Black Ink over certain parts. Then try to say what is under those Blacked out statements ?
are they Psychic ? or. Just making up possibilities and pretending it is documented ?

I actually Like Hunting Hitler Though.

Seriously though "War Crimes" ? they speak of people fearing War crime accusations ?

I say get over it. or worry about Today's war crimes.
War is Hell. not a game in a Collage football Field.

add to that Hitler as born 1889 .

He's not hiding out on an Island with JFK he would be 127
and probably in a grave only those who faked his death know.

of course add to that, all the people they interview who claim to have seen him
after his death
must have been babies at the time :laughing7:
or looking good for pushing 100.

and even if there is someone alive yet. By the time they have a trial, They wasted the Money, as the person would probably have die of old age.
I can't see putting a 99 year old Nazi on a respirator in jail
then try & sentence him to death Now :dontknow:
what dies that fix ? that's expensive revenge instead of Justice ?

What I do like is the Scenery & Wishing I could search there :unhappysmiley:

Last edited:

BruiserBrody

May 18, 2011
He died in Berlin. Hitler's dentist was captured after the war by the Americans. Two of his dental techs were captured by the Russians. Each independently reconstructed the details of Hitler's dental work from memory. Their reconstructions meshed completely, and they fit with the details of the dental work on the jaw fragments attributed to Hitler AND to the skull X-rays taken of him by his doctor after the July 20 bomb attempt. Bottom line, there is solid forensic proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Hitler died in Berlin. For a detailed account of the forensic exam go tohttp://www.nl-aid.org/wp.../uploads/2012/09/Sognnaes.pdf

Watch The Hunt Continues Full Episode - Hunting Hitler | HISTORY

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
If anyone is still watching the show, I'm curious about your visceral reaction to it - skeptic or not. Especially this week (1/16/2018). My stomach sinks with every new revelation. Sometimes they "discover" things I knew about in my research from a year or two ago, but they're connecting things never connected before. It's obvious they're ramping up to the "death ray" stuff with this week's episode, but this is boots-on-the-ground proof of things that connect in ways not previously seen.

As to the comments above about blacked-out documents - it's "real" in that these WERE classified until VERY recently. Simple math - 70 years post classification. Many documents were sealed in 1945, but most were ongoing investigations until 1946 & 1947. Thus, a MASSIVE release of tens of thousands of documents will be released every year from now on.

2018 is probably the most interesting year for discovery of historical information for the US & most of the world. There should be an entire "Histovery" channel devoted to it...

From 1/1/2018 forward, all copyrighted works from 95 years ago dump into the public domain. The old 1922 cutoff no longer exists.

And as of 1/1/2015 (actually they delayed until September 2016 thanks to government ineptness) all classified documents from 1945 (70 years) dumped into the public domain. MANY of the "blacked out" documents on the show are from this dump of never-before-seen documents. So it IS new info. The "black-outs" are a special effect, but illustrate the truth of it.

Also, there are some "super" classifications that are sealed for 100 years. So, as of 1/1/2018, we should already be seeing some scary pre-Nazi stuff from the end of WWI. There are no doubt historians & intelligence investigators already scouring what they can (provided the government has done as required - probably delayed again by red tape).

So, 1/1/2045 will be a startling year of discovery about all the horrible realities of WWII, & the very real possibility that Allies were complicit in Hitler's escape (there is a lot of evidence of a blind eye unfortunately). It SHOULD shock the world. But the attitudes of it not being punishable now, or it being a bunch of hooey, which it is not, even if it is presented with manipulated dramatic flare, negate the importance & we'll never learn from history. Instead, people obsess over zombies & vampires as if they're real.

My gut instinct is to always see the US as the good guys. But there are bad actors, & there are very difficult/awful choices to make in wartime by even the most noble leaders. We dropped massive bombs on Japan. Why is it so hard to believe we allowed some Nazis to escape if it meant ending the war in Europe? And much of the damage would have been done by the time we fully comprehended the atrocities, so how would the Allies retract any secret deals made? Peace trumped truth at the time. But even all these years later, the truth does matter.

This is all very scary real stuff. This week, they've made the connection that the one proven Nazi escapee EICHMANN did go through the same route that the "investigation" on Hunting Hitler has led them to for Hitler. Whether Hitler died in that bunker in 1945 or not, this is all real stuff. VERY REAL. Nazis were real. What they did was real. What they planned to do was real. Pretending it doesn't matter is asking for a repeat.

Whew - I'm no conspiracy theorist. Just looking at facts as I understand them.

What's your visceral reaction if you're still watching? Thoughts?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure there was allot of Propaganda back then.
just like there is Today, in order to brain wash people into taking sides.

& I have little Doubt, they used propaganda when they said Hitler was dead, in order to be sure the war was considered over.
Imagine the U.S. & it's Allies saying they won the war, But Hitler of all people
Slipped through their Hands :laughing7:

I think it was all Manufactured with the Blessing of Both Sides at the time.

Now that 99.9% of everyone is dead, they can slowly let this stuff out.
no one is going to prison for helping hide things anymore.

I do find it laughable when they say it scares them to think how close Hitler was to having Nuclear Bombs :tongue3: Why be scared over something that never was , or may have Been ? :dontknow: Without a Time machine, no one can go back & give him a second chance :laughing9:.

I do Like Hunting Hitler ! Far more believable then ant people tunneling under an island,
at Depth Professional Divers need Professional Equipment,
to not Drown or get the Bends within very short periods of time.:icon_thumleft:

and I don't need to fast forward through all but 5 Minutes of the show

Last edited:

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Very interesting ending with the FBI. I'm glad I was wrong about them chasing down the death ray stuff. They stayed on track & while in the end (SPOILER) there is no 100% conclusive evidence that Hitler himself survived & fled, it was the most comprehensive, cohesive & visual summation of all that really did happen post WW2 concerning Nazi activity & the infrastructure for a Fourth Reich.

Did they cover any Bormann stuff in this last season? I don't recall his name coming up at all, yet in my research conducted after the first wave of declassifications, Bormann seemed the point man for everything. In essence, he was the leader of the Fourth Reich in South America, keeping strong ties to Europe via financial lines. Maybe they were distancing themselves from such leadership to keep the gap open for the possibility of Hitler's survival.

It's a leap to conclude Hitler was definitely alive after the bunker, but the FBI would be foolish not to go after him (if this were 1948 & not 2018) based on the evidence gathered.

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Now that 99.9% of everyone is dead, they can slowly let this stuff out.
no one is going to prison for helping hide things anymore.

I'm not so sure. Dictatorships keeping rising (& falling) throughout S. America, & people still live at some of those German camps. Mothers of the Disappeared still have no answers. The oppression is not over, & it's not just out of habit that so many of their witnesses remained jaw clamped. The threat always hangs over their head, not just psychologically, but tangibly.
Mapped: The world's most (and least) free countries

Also - did you see that they accidentally revealed the "anonymous" witness's face briefly in the final episode? Apparently he's the grandson of a Nazi.
'Hunting Hitler' mistakenly reveals identity of anonymous source - NY Daily News

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not so sure. Dictatorships keeping rising (& falling) throughout S. America, & people still live at some of those German camps. Mothers of the Disappeared still have no answers. The oppression is not over, & it's not just out of habit that so many of their witnesses remained jaw clamped. The threat always hangs over their head, not just psychologically, but tangibly.
Mapped: The world's most (and least) free countries

Also - did you see that they accidentally revealed the "anonymous" witness's face briefly in the final episode? Apparently he's the grandson of a Nazi.
'Hunting Hitler' mistakenly reveals identity of anonymous source - NY Daily News

mistake ? or on purpose ? I wouldn't trust the investigators.
They are Obviously anti Nazi. why wouldn't they screw over anyone they feel
is related to one ?

and even if it wasn't one of the main characters idea.
there are so many working in the background,
I can't imagine there is not at least one Jewish person
in editing or a friend of Editing, who is still holding a
Holier then thou type grudge.

add to that, My guess they want all those Records
confiscated & shipped to the U.s. at all costs

Last edited:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Expedition Unknown Josh Gates now did a show about this and got access to that one house. Dug a German coin.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Expedition Unknown Josh Gates now did a show about this and got access to that one house. Dug a German coin.

Yep.
Though for Some reason I think that was a Rerun show.

That, or it had scenes from another show Josh did.
I seem to remember him Finding Nazi Coins more than once.

and Finding a Bottle while Diving in the Lake.

unfortunately there will be No Season 4 of Hunting Hitler. it was Cancelled By History. was one of my few "Watch Every Episode" Shows on TV
https://renewcanceltv.com/hunting-hitler-cancelled-history-no-season-4/

Last edited:

RelicMaster777

Jul 8, 2018
Gold Cost Long Island n.y. Fema region II
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Equinox 800
Equinox600
Makro Multi Kruzer
Garret ATpro
Garret ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Hunting Hitler is a bogus commercial show to make money and they will never tell you the truth and the truth is Hitler did survive and was transported to South America by submarine. It has been proven that the bones and teeth found by the Russians at his bunker are not his and were female. The Soviets didn't believe it, neither did the FBI or the OSS. You shouldn't believe this hoax either. Hitler escape to Argentina and their are pictures. So did Eva Braun she died in the sixties. I will leave it up to you to do your own research.
But the man to look up with all the evidence is Harry Cooper the founder and president of Sharkhunters U-Boat history. He has done all the leg work in Argentina and has the pictures.
His book "Hitler in Argentina" is outstanding
Harry Cooper, President of Sharkhunters U-Boat history, American veteran

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Soviets retrieved Hitlers skull somewhere outside the bunker in East Berlin,his skull is still in Soviet archives,and has been DNA tested as A.H.If he was able to flee,he would have taken his wife Eva Braun with him,however he put a bulett in her head and one in his, his body was doused with gasoline and burned right outside the bunker. His burned remains were dug up and reburied several times before the Russian Army tracked them down and took possesion. The show is a total fabrication.{no traces of Borman were ever found,dead or alive. Some believe he might have been killed while trying to flee Berlin dureing the Russian seige.

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes you have to sit back & ask yourself who the producers etc. are and what's their agenda because it's going to influence what's presented.

An interesting experiment for you. Watch the documentaries that are produced by big companies that are controlled. Now go out and watch a documentary produced by a small uncontrolled independent company (usually old off beat videos). Notice any differences? Which one more follows the known facts & tries to fill in the gaps with other facts. Kind of on sketchy ground here, but how many of these documentaries are presenting things from the Oh feel sorry for the **** camp. Trying to say something without saying it so as to not offend some people.

One question I have after seeing all the documents they presented is why do almost all of them show they went through FBIs hands. Makes you wonder if FBI was completely incompetent or were they just stuffing pertinent info in files to keep it out of the spotlight. Ideas anyone?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's why I would Believe one of these shows Quicker then I would Believe the Main Stream History Books.

Just from a TV show, But the Line

Half of writing history is hiding the truth. ~ Spoken by Malcolm Reynolds, in Serenity,
& Line Written By Joss Whedon, Whom I don't Like.

but it is the truth unfortunately

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread