18.4 KB · Views: 738
  • MVC-044S.JPG
    MVC-044S.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 678

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

In regard to LUE there is a cross reference in KVM's book by Deek Gladson in Treasure Of The Valley Of Secrets in it is a great clue that took 6 times to read it before I saw it. In Randy Bradford's Presentation on the LUE by Terry Carter there is the same clue but you have to listen to it to really understand it. The copy of the book you have is the best representation of the LUE map and it is there you only have to use common sense.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
You see any of his books snatch them up, Randy is working on some of his material and has one redone with permission as I understand it from Karl's relatives.

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somehow or another, KVM ended up with the so called LUE map, but not the most important map. All the LUE map tells you is where to find the shaft, which is probably buried deepley, that holds the bullion that was waiting to be shipped. It gives you coordinates from two points, which I am certain are two, unmistakeable Monuments. The problem is, the other map, which has the coordinates to the general area, is missing. The Jesuits didn't let go of that one. Anyone that lead the burro trains to ship the gold out had the Lue Map you see today. They were given the directions verbaly to the general area while being shown the missing map. It hasen't been found beacue the monuments are most certainly hidden in plain sight, unless one is right up on them, then it is unmistakenable. At this point is is all conjecture none the less. Just my assumptions with a strong dose of gut feeling thrown in. Oh, and having the map studied by a Mathematical Savant, my weird cousin Norman, AKA Rain Man.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread