My Facebook Book Groups

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm the FlAuthor because I wrote field manuals on Where to Metal Detect in Central and South Florida plus several books on Forts, Camps and Batteries. They used to be available at Kellyco but those books are now all out of print. They are in the process of being redone, adding more information, enhancing them with maps and images. Making the books better. If you are on Facebook, then type in Victoria Rhine and you will see the new FC&B Ohio & Virginia came out in April; Pennsylvania will soon be rereleased and then finishing work on the new book covering FC&B of North & South Carolina.
During my research from the National Archives, I uncovered a Treasure Trove of pre-1900 Books, go to Facebook and type in: FORGOTTEN BOOKS for the METAL DETECTORISTS and also CIVIL WAR REGIMENTS, its free to join. There are over 130 titles including the 128 volumes of the Rebellion Records. If you are into researching, this is where you want to be. When its too cold to hunt or raining, then dig into these books and maybe find your honey hole. Good Luck.:headbang:

Last edited:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Way to go!!!! I am doing books myself, got 11 titles out all metal detecting or lost treasure related.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
working on trying to find it several Victoria Rhine on facebook

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for sharing the resources!! :occasion14:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I see Terry has his in a few types of places I got mine in museums, rock and gem shops and coin stores

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread