SPANISH TREASURE SYMBOLS....IN GEORGIA!! - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: SPANISH TREASURE SYMBOLS....IN GEORGIA!!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Aug 2017
    Georgia/Alabama
    Minelab GM1000 White's GMZ White's Spectrum XLT
    263 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Do you live in Dahlonega? I am in Columbus and like to come up north and go prospecting from time to time. It would be nice to meet up with somebody like-minded, and maybe have the possibility of having access to properties that the owners might be curious about and wouldn't mind us checking out. I have gold detectors and regular metal detectors, a bunch of panning materials, the flowpan, and the ability to work all day and break my back for Georgia's tiny gold in Hope's that the next pan will be better haha. I've gotten pretty good at finding good spots in creeks and rivers and streams. The issue is the lack of public property in GA. (and the whole east coast lol). But I'm good at finding old maps, newspapers, etc. I'm military, so land navigation is not an issue, and I can take those old maps (that show homesteads far away from the right spot) and find the EXACT spot on the ground where the old sites actually were. Send me a message if you're interested. I would love to chat.

Very good story btw. I would love to hear more. I just spent a month in Dahlonega not too long ago. Did a bunch of panning and detecting.

Aug 2017
    Georgia/Alabama
    Minelab GM1000 White's GMZ White's Spectrum XLT
    263 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoodsbob View Post
    Back when the Spanish was searching for gold. The French supposedly had a rich gold mine named Appalachia. It was supposed to be in what was Florida. It was never found by the Spanish. So somewhere between Florida and Ga. The mine may still be there.
    I think you are confusing this. Desoto questioned an Indian wearing gold and asked where it came from. The Indian said in a place called appalachia to the north. Desoto headed north, but confused Appalachia with Appalachicola in north florida, thus not finding any gold. Coincidently, that is now gobment land..I wonder why... Anyways, Desoto met another Indian wearing gold and asked where it came from. The Indian described how they took it out of the ground and rocks and melted it down. Desoto wrote about this in his journal and said something along the lines of "the only way he could have known that is of the devil told him, or if they were actually doing it." In addition to that, the Indian said in the mountains to the North in appalachia in a rich province called Yupaha, led by a woman... this is where scholars say that Desoto was unsuccessful in finding the rich province. I'm saying that I think that he indeed found it, and that possibly these Spanish symbols are possibly at Yupaha.

us
    Brian

Jun 2014
    North Georgia Mtns
    1 times
    https://www.georgiaencyclopedia.org/...e-soto-georgia

This gives some info of the Spanish coming through North Georgia. They say they found evidence of the Spanish near Carters Lake in Ellijay. I also heard somewhere that the Sixes Mine in Canton was originally a Cherokee mine then the Spanish took it over. Of course now it is on Government land.
    Last edited by Lingerfelt; Oct 10, 2019 at 08:02 PM.
    "Only the devil and I
    Know the where abouts
    Of my treasure and the
    One of us who lives the
    Longest should take it
    All"
    EDWARD TEACH (AKA BLACKBEARD)

Charter Member

Nov 2013
    1925 times
    I found gold in Alabama on the Ga. Line. . So there is plenty of evidence they were in both states. On some land in Cummings Ga. I found stones of the preist. Look around any creek around the north Ga. Area. I've know others who have stones below Atlanta. We are only taught what they want you to know. There is a big hole in DESOTO'S travel. The so called experts have missed a bunch of information. It's actually written in stone. But it's not easily seen when right in front of you. Once you learn the secrets of the preist you can see where they really were. Yes they used the help of the natives. Some as volunteers and others as slaves.
    cyzak likes this.

us
    Jul 2018
    Mountains of Western Colorado
    Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Crystal ball,
    1565 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoodsbob View Post
    I found gold in Alabama on the Ga. Line. . So there is plenty of evidence they were in both states. On some land in Cummings Ga. I found stones of the preist. Look around any creek around the north Ga. Area. I've know others who have stones below Atlanta. We are only taught what they want you to know. There is a big hole in DESOTO'S travel. The so called experts have missed a bunch of information. It's actually written in stone. But it's not easily seen when right in front of you. Once you learn the secrets of the preist you can see where they really were. Yes they used the help of the natives. Some as volunteers and others as slaves.
    If a person was to come along looking how would he identify such stones by a priest.
    The mountains have rules.They are harsh rules,but they are there,and if you keep to them you are safe.A mountain is not like men. A mountain is sincere. The weapons to conquer it exists inside you,inside your soul.

us
    Brian

Jun 2014
    North Georgia Mtns
    1 times
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20E435C5-5111-4D14-82C7-62BD66C97246.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	1763198Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08DF26A9-9FB3-42D5-99D0-8C5D4E1D1849.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	1763199Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0E5D262A-8A92-4D72-983B-DB9F3DB9D34B.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	1763200
    "Only the devil and I
    Know the where abouts
    Of my treasure and the
    One of us who lives the
    Longest should take it
    All"
    EDWARD TEACH (AKA BLACKBEARD)

Charter Member

Nov 2013
    1925 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cyzak View Post
    If a person was to come along looking how would he identify such stones by a priest.
    I look for the hat of the preist. It has 3 points like a crown. Found a lot of times on the head of an animal. But I don't limit just the hat. Their work in stone are some of the best. What you see on here is the big monument type. The best work is done on a small scale .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links