SPANISH TREASURE SYMBOLS....IN GEORGIA!!

Just_curious

Aug 27, 2017
Georgia/Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab GM1000
White's GMZ
White's Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering if any of you have ever heard about Spanish treasures being hidden in Georgia. It seems that all the talk is out west via Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, and Utah, with the occasional Arkansas. But I have found a MASSIVE turtle, boulders placed on top of others, either a horned owl or a cougar/mountain lion, a cross carved in to stone, possible faces (I try not to give too much credit to faces because your brain sees them in everything), and even a "ghost" behind a waterfall. Sure, we could say that it's native American, but what makes me doubt that is the fact that this piece of property became the governments. If there is one trend I have noticed, it's that anywhere that there is a possible treasure, that land becomes property of the U.S Gov. They are nothing like the indian hieroglyphs (right in the near vicinity). I'm talking about MASSIVE boulders placed on top of others, almost perfrectly square cut edges on stones, etc.

Now, most literature written about De Soto says that he originally landed in FL, heard tales of gold up in Georgia's gold belt, went to investigate, was unsuccessful, and headed west. I don't believe this to be true at all.

I think he originally landed on Georgia's coast, was successful, and enslaved the Indians and mined Georgia and Alabama. The spot where these carvings and sculptures are located is in very close proximity to Georgia's gold belt.

On a side note, I think between the Indians hiding their gold from the Spanish and the U.S prior to the trail of tears, there should be a good amount stashed somewhere....but nobody really talks about treasure in Georgia. Sure, there is some mention of it, but most treasure legends involving Georgia are typically involving Caches from plantation owners and lost confederate gold. Another proof about the treasure lands being purchased by the U.S gov, I would like to point out at the entire Georgia Gold belt is the Chattahoochee NTL Forest, and the entire Alabama gold belt is the Talledaga NTL Forest. This trend continues through N and S Carolina, the Virginia's, Etc. So, the land was seized either because of the gold not yet mined, or it was seized because of evidence leaning towards lost mines, caves, and caverns FILLED with Gold and they are either searching for it, or protecting it. This can be said all through out America. Got a good treasure legend you've been keeping an eye on? Look at the area it is in and see if it is federally owned land that doesn't allow the use of metal detectors, dredges, sluices, etc. Look at Victoria Peak in White Sands for crying out loud. That's how I know that that treasure legend is credible!

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure, we could say that it's native American, but what makes me doubt that is the fact that this piece of property became the governments. If there is one trend I have noticed, it's that anywhere that there is a possible treasure, that land becomes property of the U.S Gov.

Yep. Quite a coincidence, isn't it? I picked up on that about 6 months after I started finding stuff. They used money that they did not earn to buy up this land so that no one else can have what's on it. They know precisely what they did, and how they covered it up.

Additionally, I have found stuff like you mentioned on the east coast. I am not familiar with any real stories involving the Spanish in Georgia, but I would not put it past them. After all, there is/was gold there for certain, and much more than in my state.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to see some pics. At the very least you can use the site as a learning tool if you aren't already "schooled."

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Desoto ran into fierce opposition from the Cherokee, and had to retreat from the mountains and the gold belt area. There are engravings of Indian slaves working a streambed for alluvial gold, 1500's era. The Cherokee were newcomers in the Southeast, and they had pushed out the Apalachee and Maya from the North Georgia gold region, and took control of the mountainous areas. Desoto was far too busy just saving his hide to do any serious mining or large rock construction, but both the Apalachee and Maya are known for constructing elaborate and large stone structures. The Maya terra formed a 5 sided pyramid into the side of Brasstown Bald Mountain on the Nacoochee Valley side, and had an observatory, temples, and other large structures built in this area. There was a crushed sea shell road that ran from Brasstown down to the Gulf of Mexico around Pensacola. The Maya city at Brasstown was one of the 7 cities of gold, and was the location Desoto was seeking to sack and loot the city of it's treasures. Fort Mountain, and Rocky Face are also Maya settlements that ran into the Mountains from Savannah. The acts of genocide and theft of land by forced removal are reflected in the doctored archaeology and history of the region, which have been altered to conceal as much as possible about illegal actions taken by the Federal Government, which does indeed purchase as much of this property as possible with the same goal as Desoto's was in regards to treasure. The truth has come out in the past few years, but is still being repressed as much as possible, especially in the state of Georgia. If you want to educate yourself on what actually transpired in North Georgia before the Indian Removal Act, of 1838 on the orders of President Andrew Jackson, even though it was ruled an illegal action by the U.S. Supreme Court then you might do well to start at this link https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/2014...as-in-georgia-thing-what-you-were-never-told/

OP
OP
J

Just_curious

Aug 27, 2017
Georgia/Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab GM1000
White's GMZ
White's Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMO - I'm thinking you have your historical facts a bit mixed up
I don't think so at all. There are many articles and documents explaining why the typical history of Spanish that we learn is wrong. There evidence to show that De Soto went from Georgia, into alabama, up through Arkansas, or something like that. I'm getting ready to go to bed and I'll try to dig them up again and source them. There's a couple historians that say that the popular belief of De Soto originally landing in FL was wrong, and it was actually in GA. De Soto had earned credibility from another crusade and was funded for a 6 year mission to the Americas. His goals were to mine gold and other precious metals, spread the word of Christianity, and colonize the Americas. Most historians say his search for gold in Georgia was unsuccessful, but these carvings and sculptures may hint towards success?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TreasureNet.com mobile app

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another group could have beat them to it. There are hints that ancient groups came here to exploit resources, and most likely precious metals were on the list.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

Just_curious

Aug 27, 2017
Georgia/Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab GM1000
White's GMZ
White's Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody have any opinions on these?

This one appears to be a broken heart? It's also not taken head on, so it could be full shape if oriented correctly
BROKEN HEART.jpg

This picture has a cross carved in the upper right hand corner. Next to that on the left is what appears to be the eyes and up of possibly a horned owl or maybe some sort of cat? If you take the yes closest to the cross, and combine it with the cross, it looks like a sun rising over the cross?
CROSS AND ANIMAL.jpg

I try not to give too much credit to faces since your brain always wants to see them in everything...but I cant help to see a face in this pic. Almost like a profile?
POSSIBLE FACE.jpg

No doubt about it, this is a turtle!
TURTLE CROP.jpg

Does anybody else see this creepy "ghost?" I just am not sure if it's a carving, or if I caught something paranormal. My wife and I spotted this at the same time....really makes me wonder what is behind that waterfall.
is something there(pocket falls 2).jpg

Not too much to say about this, except the combination of the triangular cave and rock under it just seems out of place. And by that I mean not formed/placed naturally.
traingle cave with block and possibly carved above.jpg

Not really sure what to think about this one, but those 3 lines in the rock intrigues me.
NOT REALLY SURE.jpg

Just wondering if you all have any thoughts on these, or if it's just my imagination. I also would like to note that I just discovered there is a legend about a cave full of gold bars in very near vicinity of this. I didn't know that at the time of discovering these images in the pics. Now I cant help to think/wonder if the symbols are connected to the supposed gold cache/cave.

OP
OP
J

Just_curious

Aug 27, 2017
Georgia/Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab GM1000
White's GMZ
White's Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh man, no comments is never a good thing. Maybe that means it's just my imagination?

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh man, no comments is never a good thing. Maybe that means it's just my imagination?
I see some things that you see. I just haven't had time to post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

Just_curious

Aug 27, 2017
Georgia/Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab GM1000
White's GMZ
White's Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any thoughts about them? I'm upset that this post didn't get any participation. I was/am super excited about the discovery(?)

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can also see a type of face in the 3rd pic, not sure on the rest. A couple weeks ago I found a 500 year old Spanish coin in Maryland. Go figure.

OP
OP
J

Just_curious

Aug 27, 2017
Georgia/Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab GM1000
White's GMZ
White's Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
InkedBROKEN HEART_LI.jpg InkedCROSS AND ANIMAL_LI.jpg InkedTURTLE CROP_LI.jpg InkedNOT REALLY SURE_LI.jpg I quickly traced out the areas I am talking about. I'm still not sure what the 3 lines are on the last photo. If you go back up to the original after viewing these, you'll see what I mean. Also, the pic of the waterfall, just look a tad bit above mid waterfall and you will see that face (spirit) I am talking about. I'm glad you all are kindof seeing this and agreeing with me. But no matter what, It's definitely a turtle in the one pic, and a cross in the other pic. The circle that's to the left of the cross I think is a dual symbol. One to symbolize the sun rising above the cross, but also meant to be an eye for the other circle to the left of it. Between and below the 2 circles you will see what appears to be a nose, and then above each circle appears to be ears or horns?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Jesuit were in Ga. ,Al. And many of the state's around the country. Some even think the Knights templar were here. I lived in North Ga. For 15yrs and found many signs of the priest. I've talk to Scott Wolters. He into the templar connection. I'm leaning to the Jesuit. But they were all priest. There was another order in the area too. I just found this thread. Have patience the answers will come.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have read about Desoto going thru Georgia to N.Carolina where he met the queen of some Indian tribe he took her captive, to ransom but she finally got away. When I run across it I will post it for you.

OP
OP
J

Just_curious

Aug 27, 2017
Georgia/Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab GM1000
White's GMZ
White's Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're talking about Yupaha. Well mainstream scholars say he never found it. I believe he did find it, and that it's the same spot where these symbols were found

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is very, very interesting. There is a person that lives in north Georgia who found a Spanish sword in the ground sticking up and its suppose to be some kind of royalty type they think it may have been Desoto's...you maybe onto some thing big! Rock carvings and piles of rocks in shapes are key Spanish signs, I have a book (signed)by Steve Shaffer "of men and gold" and another he wrote "out of the Dust" both very good descriptions of Spanish sign...You might get them from interlibrary loan ..I think you can still buy them too. Of men and Gold is the best for what you would want to read.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and here is a place on Tnet that has more Spanish symbols...some are very exaggerated in my opinion...forums/treasure-marks-signs/519355-guide-vault-treasure-hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread