YumaMarc

Dec 12, 2004
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Minelab Quattro
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any thoughts on these symbols found on a rock wall in a canyon? They were all together as shown. The tracing is not the most artistic, but they show the relative sizes and spatial relationships.

Rock Symbols.jpg

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's unusual. I don't recognize anything as a treasure symbol from any of the main groups.

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any thoughts on these symbols found on a rock wall in a canyon? They were all together as shown. The tracing is not the most artistic, but they show the relative sizes and spatial relationships.

View attachment 1626947

It looks like a rocket hitting a round object, that splits in two pieces and one of the pieces is ignited.

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But it reads... "Follow the S to the F to the U to see the Tear/Your eye of ore"

Last edited:

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Comment above is a mistake. It says more. You have to rotate that picture for the full answer. I'll get back to you.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
perhaps just random graffiti lines meaning nothing at all to do with treasure ? (just a thought)

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 1626947

Here is a part 1 video solution to your map, there are 2 more items that need defined/solved before you reach the end of the "map". Take what I've done and go back, if its correct let me know and we'll discuss the other 2 parts, good luck Sir.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seen them all. Can only guess but would say look around, take note what is in front of you.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no clue how accurate you are Bloodline, but i am impressed and amazed well done sir.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread