Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Years later...

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Apr 2017
    Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2 Nokta pinpointer
    1073 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    perhaps post a pic of the asteroid over in rocks and minerals.... maybe someone can identify it?

chub

Feb 2014
    86 times
    I know its easy to make fun of what I've told you and its hard to believe what you see in the videos, but do your eyes lie to you, have you used Google Earth and the "History Imagery" option to go back to the year 2010 to see if I'm right?
    Since you can't prove the pictures were altered in the "Videos" I made, you must give some merit to what I've said, it's logical. I wouldn't tell you these things to hurt you or to make you feel bad, I tell them to you to prepare yourselves. I've learned many things about our past, present and future... you really should listen. Things are going to change soon. You must be "born again" like Jesus of the Bible said to be, before these things take place. There are all kinds of great treasures in our world, some are found below your feet and some you can hear... don't miss this one. If you really care about those you say you love, you'll tell them or at least show them this information and let them decide for themselves.

Armageddon as started.

us
    Jul 2004
    California
    59 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodline View Post
    What did God tell Mosses when he asked?
    I'm not asking Moses. I am asking you. Tell me the name of Jesus father.

Feb 2014
    86 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gemee View Post
    I'm not asking Moses. I am asking you. Tell me the name of Jesus father.
    Look it up yourself.

us
    Jul 2004
    California
    59 times
    The fact that you wont say it disqualifies everything that you posted on this thread.

So many errors to your "reasoning". You state that you believe the Bible completely,..yet very little of what you state is Bible-based fact. Oh yes,.."Armageddon has started." Wrong. Yes, we are living in "the last days", but there are still a number of things that must take place still before Armageddon. Primarily the FALL of false religion.

Your "interpretation" of things is askew. You are well-meaning,..but incorrect.

Feb 2014
    86 times
    The fact that you wont say it disqualifies everything that you posted on this thread.

So many errors to your "reasoning". You state that you believe the Bible completely,..yet very little of what you state is Bible-based fact. Oh yes,.."Armageddon has started." Wrong. Yes, we are living in "the last days", but there are still a number of things that must take place still before Armageddon. Primarily the FALL of false religion.

Your "interpretation" of things is askew. You are well-meaning,..but incorrect.
    Good luck to you in California.

us
    Jul 2004
    California
    59 times
    Good luck to you in California.
    I do
    not depend on "luck" as a means of salvation, but rather in my knowledge of what our creator requires of us in our worship of him. One of the most basic of things in our worship is to know WHO (what god/God) it is that we are worshipping,..not just a title. 1 Corinthians 8:5-6.

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    AT MAX
    16603 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Oman Oman Oman shhheee. The sword of the Templar points at mee as the green banchee kneels to pray the amount of his droppings will show you the way. Never forsake the one who is choosen or youll drown in the lake where many have frozen!!!Words to the weary treasure hunter he who walks in fields of gold
    Approved TreasureNet Stickers
    .:: $4.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::.
    .:: $2.50 for 1" x 4" Detector Sticker ::.
    (Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

Feb 2014
    86 times
    Quote Originally Posted by A2coins View Post
    Oman Oman Oman shhheee. The sword of the Templar points at mee as the green banchee kneels to pray the amount of his droppings will show you the way. Never forsake the one who is choosen or youll drown in the lake where many have frozen!!!Words to the weary treasure hunter he who walks in fields of gold
    You said it Wrong.
    Corrections made: "Oman Oman Oman sheee. The sword of the Templar points at mee as the green banchee kneels to pray the amount of his droppings will show you the way. Never forsake the one who is chosen or you'll drown in the lake where many have frozen!!!Words to the weary treasure hunter he who walks in fields of gold"

Feb 2014
    86 times
    I do
    not depend on "luck" as a means of salvation, but rather in my knowledge of what our creator requires of us in our worship of him. One of the most basic of things in our worship is to know WHO (what god/God) it is that we are worshipping,..not just a title. 1 Corinthians 8:5-6.
    Jesus said "I am the way the truth and the life and no man comes to my Father but by Me" (Jesus). What He says supersedes everything. For He is God's Son telling everyone/me, that I should follow His Way, listen to His Truth and to learn of His Life, if I want to know His Father, then I listen to Him.

Jesus said, you must be "born again" to see the Kingdom of His Father. You need to "repent" of your sins/turn from those sins and ask for forgiveness, because that ability of forgiving is His alone. God gave Him all Power and He alone is King.

God says in His Bible/Word, that what is in a mans heart, comes out his mouth. "born again" means, Jesus believed your repentance and sent His Father's Holy Spirit to come live inside your Spirit to make you a New Creature. Together, God, Jesus and you all have the Same Spirit- the "Holy Spirit". We speak from the heart, whats in yours?

us
    Having the time of my life!

Sep 2008
    Cincinnati
    629 times
    Jesus changed my life when I asked him to come into my heart...best thing a man can do! His blood covers us from all unrighteousness...because without righteousness/being righteous no man will see God! His death did that reconciles us to God thru his shed blood! I am redeemed!
    MCX likes this.
    Yea, though I walk through the Valley of Death I will fear no evil for thou art with me.

us
    Jul 2004
    California
    59 times
    Jesus said "I am the way the truth and the life and no man comes to my Father but by Me" (Jesus). What He says supersedes everything. For He is God's Son telling everyone/me, that I should follow His Way, listen to His Truth and to learn of His Life, if I want to know His Father, then I listen to Him.

Jesus said, you must be "born again" to see the Kingdom of His Father. You need to "repent" of your sins/turn from those sins and ask for forgiveness, because that ability of forgiving is His alone. God gave Him all Power and He alone is King.

God says in His Bible/Word, that what is in a mans heart, comes out his mouth. "born again" means, Jesus believed your repentance and sent His Father's Holy Spirit to come live inside your Spirit to make you a New Creature. Together, God, Jesus and you all have the Same Spirit- the "Holy Spirit". We speak from the heart, whats in yours?
    Correct,..but once again I ask,..what is Jesus father's name? I know his title=God,..but that is a title,..for there are many gods in this world. What is the name of the God of the Bible?

Feb 2014
    86 times
    Correct,..but once again I ask,..what is Jesus father's name? I know his title=God,..but that is a title,..for there are many gods in this world. What is the name of the God of the Bible?
    Look it up yourself as I said before. I will not address this again. Have a nice day.

Feb 2014
    86 times
    The "rock" must be getting closer. They are bugging out and not telling no one why.

Watch the news folks. Watch for the false reasons of them leaving. They are leaving us and not warning anyone.
    The 2nd Horseman approaches.

Jun 2007
    12700 times
    WHEW! TOO much RELIGION for ME...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links