OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHEW! TOO much RELIGION for ME...

God's Son Jesus, is all you need. Read His words and put your faith in Him.

A great "sifting" is about to happen. When that "virus" lands on you, you will live or die, this is the "rapture" of the Church moment, that men have spoken of. It happens right before that "rock" comes. All those that "die" from this virus/sifting will see their King (Jesus) and all those that live from the virus will see their king (the antichrist/this world's global king). Only those who are "born again" will die from the virus. That is our future and with all of those rockets our world is sending into space, that future is closer than you think. Please world, go find the words of Jesus and read them before these things come to pass and become a follower of Jesus and be "born again" ...I'm begging you.
They (God the Father, Jesus His Son and the Holy Spirit) Love you so much!

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once you've read this thread of information. You to are charged like I am in telling others. You've heard and seen some of the truth, please, while there is still some time, help me tell others.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Almost each week YouTube shows another Live Rocket being scheduled for launch. They are sending them up as fast as they can make them.

The 2nd Horseman approaches...

Last edited:

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not asking Moses. I am asking you. Tell me the name of Jesus father.
'' I AM THAT I AM '' Exodus 3:14
NOW read Eph. 2:8-9 and go by it. Works will fail every time.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One man's drivel is another man's manna. Everyone needs something to believe in, even if it is to believe in nothing. It's what salves the pain of existence and makes the unknown bearable. Does 'being right' do either of these? If so, it is only the belief you are right that brings you comfort. We are what we believe.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sigma infinity.png

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you found a button that cured your ills.

Edit: I suppose just not reading was outside your self control?

Last edited:

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
well, the ignore and unsubscribe thread tools don't seem to do much of anything; . . . . .

"not reading" ? - why would you propose such ?
I do not filter the inputs to a slant agreeing with my own, nor do I disagree with disagreement;
been periodically involved with the 'net and learned one thing: A good idea knows no source.

This basic truth is the only motivation to continue to deal with idiots (definitions will vary, lol),
one can have an insight and not even be aware of it; as pearls fed to swine, so they are excreted. (sorry Swift)

Typically threads are a narrative, or a discussion where differing views may be proffered; seldom a monologue.
While obvious at the beginning that the OP was a believer in whatever, I read on hoping for a dissenting lucid voice.

OK
next thread

in the '60s I used to listen to those barking in Hyde Park, same kinda stuff

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, the ignore and unsubscribe thread tools don't seem to do much of anything; . . . . .

I do not filter the inputs to a slant agreeing with my own, nor do I disagree with disagreement;
been periodically involved with the 'net and learned one thing: A good idea knows no source.

This basic truth is the only motivation to continue to deal with idiots (definitions will vary, lol),
one can have an insight and not even be aware of it; as pearls fed to swine, so they are excreted. (sorry Swift)

Typically threads are a narrative, or a discussion where differing views may be proffered; seldom a monologue.
While obvious at the beginning that the OP was a believer in whatever, I read on hoping for a dissenting lucid voice.

OK
next thread

in the '60s I used to listen to those barking in Hyde Park, same kinda stuff

No, the Ignore function does not remove a poster from a thread, it merely hides the content of their posts while allowing you the option to either read it... or not. You still have to exercise self control....to peek, or not to peek.

And you can unsubscribe from a thread and never get notifications of replies again. But it is only as good as your self control, again. Once you feel compelled to reply, you are automatically subscribed to it again.

I do not filter the inputs to a slant agreeing with my own, nor do I disagree with disagreement"

I was merely responding to your statement about finding the Ignore button. When one chooses to Ignore input, it is filtering....no?

The fact that you "read on hoping for a dissenting lucid voice" is no excuse. You made sure to leave your own dissenting view, correct? All is equalized now in your paradigm.

The rest of your post is merely soundbites. Adding nothing to either point of view or Belief. Rationalizing.

Why would "differing views" be a given on this forum? There are hundreds of threads here where there are none. IMHO, the OP was harming no one, nor encouraging anyone to perform an illegal act. They obviously felt compelled to share their belief, knowing that it was controversial and would be challenged. You had a choice, let the OP have their say, or impinge upon it with your own. The outcome speaks for itself. Yet you need an Ignore Button?

I just found it curious. Human nature is a curious thing. I'm a curious creature. Nothing more, no offense meant.

Have a lovely day.

:coffee2:

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are what you eat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread