Years later...

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and I still haven't found someone to help me retrieve the Spear of Destiny.
So lets try again.
Does anyone live near Akron, Ohio and if you do, do you have access to a Ground Penetrating Radar Unit?
It's buried in 6ft deep in "Little Italy" (near Akron).

The Templar's Main Vault is at Questenberg, Germany. On a hill there is a counter balance, that when activated opens a small entrance. Inside there is where you can find all kinds of things.

-just sharing.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is where the Templar's Main Vault is at.
Inside you will find...
King Solomon's Gold
Ark of Covenant
A Tomb

Questenberg, Germany
A Penitent man kneeling before the Cross
Please understand, I didn't randomly pick this location. I was lead to it by other information.

Questenberg, Germany.PNG
Questenberg, Germany 2.png

(the links below are concerning something else (Forrest Fenn's Treasure Hunt))

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ravenna, (means "little Italy") Ohio.
The Spear is hidden there in a clay jar sealed with wax, buried 6ft deep.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe Oak Island was about a diversion ship and its location was designed to entice and kill people who looked for it. There may be Templar treasure there, but its not the main location.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first "Templar's" as you call them, weren't men as everyone thinks. They were Angels and they were at the Crucifixion when it took place. From there they took a women and the treasures they dug up from the mound (history records this "dig") and went north to whats called today Questenberg, Germany. Its the Woman's offspring, that is in the cave there. I know all this sounds incredible, but I found this stories details hidden in paintings by a painter called Nicholas Poussin. Go to the hill there and find the hole in the ground. Drop a Wunderblume flower in it (it will lay over the bottom inside), then take a crap in it and then fill it with Water. When you do this, it will activate a counter balance revealing the hidden entrance. When the entrance opens, you have until the water empties from the hole you filled before the entrance shuts again.
I swear I'm not making this up. ..and if in another so many years go by..my story will still be the same as it is today and as it was when I first came to this site.
One day someone will listen and you will look back and say "no ****, he told the truth". ..you'll see.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They say when you give pie to someone you should feed them a bite at a time. I'm not very good with that (concerning telling about what I know).
I know I make incredible statements, I'm well aware of it. It's all about "Watermarks" (if you don't understand them please Google it). They are everywhere and they give information. Most all my claims at this site as been about them and where they lead to. A vast amount of them are connected and some aren't.
According the info I found. They tell me the location of Questenberg, Germany. They tell me the location of "Little Italy" (Ravenna, Ohio) and they tell me the location of Eden. In some of the information it gives details of whats there, where at and who with and even why. Now I know everyone thinks I'm nuts or some flipped out drug addict, but I can assure you I'm not. What sucks for me is. I can't afford the trip to Germany or I wouldn't of told anyone. I can't dig in Ravenna, because its on private property and because of the story that goes with that..I'm a little scared. And Eden..well no one believes that because of the Watermarks, they say Pareidolia and that's wrong.

So for years I've sat here trying to figure out what to do. Who to try and get to help me, but because (again) of how great my stories are..no one believes me. I can't help what they are, I'm just sharing what it is. Look at this video I made. There is NO WAY a man manipulated this NO WAY POSSIBLE.

For years I've told people if you can prove this fake I'll pay you a thousand dollars. The best anyone has is that stupid "Pareidolia" comment. NO WAY Randomness can produce this. It has the whole story of Creation and it doesn't contradict the Bible either.. NONE OF IT.
If I share to little I'm a liar.
If I share to much I'm a nut.
Dam what to do?

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O and my videos are NOT monetized either (means they do not make money), so please don't think I made that video for money. It makes NONE.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When the entrance in the hill is found at Questenberg, Germany. Its important to know who's in the Tomb. Many will try and convince you that its Jesus. This will be a great lie, these people will tell the world. Regardless of their evidence- more than anything I've ever said.. its of the most important, that you know this.
It is NOT Jesus.
No matter what you hear.
No matter the evidence.
It is NOT Jesus.

It's His Son.
The women that was taken from the crucifixion, that day was "forced" by soldiers to have __ with Him. I know this information is hard to understand, but its the truth.
His bloodline is a bloodline of "RAPE".
When she was taken to Questenberg, Germany, she gave Birth to a set of Twins. The girl died at a young age by an animal attack. The "Boy" lived and continued the Bloodline, that is who is inside that cave, His SON.
The Castle there was for the Protection of His Son.
So, regardless of what you think of me today, more than anything I want you to remember is..its not Jesus in that Tomb, its His Son. Don't listen or believe the lies they will tell you. It's Not Jesus.
The true Bloodline of Jesus is the Bloodline that was protected in Questenberg, Germany.

I know the Christians here will think I'm blaspheming Jesus, but with all my heart and soul, I'm telling you the truth. Its a Bloodline of Rape. The whole story is hidden in Nicholas Poussin's Paintings.

There's a reason I believe God showed me all of this, have you guessed yet?
Maybe one day you'll understand.

Sincerely,
Mr. Quesenberry

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When the entrance in the hill is found at Questenberg, Germany. Its important to know who's in the Tomb. Many will try and convince you that its Jesus. This will be a great lie, these people will tell the world. Regardless of their evidence- more than anything I've ever said.. its of the most important, that you know this.
It is NOT Jesus.
No matter what you hear.
No matter the evidence.
It is NOT Jesus.

It's His Son.
The women that was taken from the crucifixion, that day was "forced" by soldiers to have __ with Him. I know this information is hard to understand, but its the truth.
His bloodline is a bloodline of "RAPE".
When she was taken to Questenberg, Germany, she gave Birth to a set of Twins. The girl died at a young age by an animal attack. The "Boy" lived and continued the Bloodline, that is who is inside that cave, His SON.
The Castle there was for the Protection of His Son.
So, regardless of what you think of me today, more than anything I want you to remember is..its not Jesus in that Tomb, its His Son. Don't listen or believe the lies they will tell you. It's Not Jesus.
The true Bloodline of Jesus is the Bloodline that was protected in Questenberg, Germany.

I know the Christians here will think I'm blaspheming Jesus, but with all my heart and soul, I'm telling you the truth. Its a Bloodline of Rape. The whole story is hidden in Nicholas Poussin's Paintings.

There's a reason I believe God showed me all of this, have you guessed yet?
Maybe one day you'll understand.

Sincerely,
Mr. Quesenberry

Could son of Jesus be Chuck Norris or Terry Soloman ?

Chub

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 K/kings are coming fulfilling Nebuchadnezzar's dream. 1 king will be the global king of this world, this king is the "antichrist" spoken of in the Bible. "Many" of this world will follow and believe because of great things that were said and shown to Them. It's funny. On one hand I have people who don't believe me and call me stupid and crazy, then on the other hand there are people who only believe what fits their agenda and I guess they believe I've only been telling part truths or I didn't understand something properly, thus they hear what they want.
Growing up, I basically had the average education, but I only learned what I wanted to, for whatever reason. So if you rated my intelligence based on that, I'd be pretty stupid. I did go to a Baptist School for several years and learned the same, but God and His Son were added to this equation. You could say I was grafted with their love for each other, which I'm grateful. Years come and gone. I got married at some point and had 2 wonderful Children. I named my Son Michael Charles Q., because I knew these 2 guys who knew what friendship really was and I wanted to remember that, so I named my Son after them. Jennifer Lynn Q. my daughter, I remember when she was conceived I wanted to think of something special, so I thought of a field of beautiful flowers in a meadow and she is every bit as beautiful and wonderful as that meadow. Funny.. I'm with my girl friend now and guess what her name is? Jennifer Meadows, I swear it, lol. Anyway, I got a divorce and went to live with my parents for their remaining years and then ended up here where I'm at now with Jenny and a wonderful dog named Katie.
I don't have any desires of being the next Waco, nor do I plan on making any trips to the Airport to bang a tambourine. Even being in a Baptist School, I remember taking everything with a grain of salt, I do that with many of the different religions of the world. In other words I have not, nor do I push any particular religion.
I'm 56 now, don't have a job, but looking. When not working, I've spent the past several years being shown watermarks, either by the Trinity (The Holy Spirit of God, God the Father or Jesus, God's Son) or by satan and those who follow him. I'm being straight forward with my story even thou its a detriment to myself.
As I continue to tell you this I will use the terms good or evil for the T/those I mentioned above.
The "good" watermarks told me many different sets of knowledge and so did the "evil" "sets". I've learned also there are others in the world who are aware of some of them (watermarks) and have went to incredible lengths to understand them to meet their "desires". There are some of those who do it out of "fear" because they know of some future events, that are about to take place. There are some who do it for the power and control and 1 who does it for Jesus.

Jesus is the King You do not see. What does that mean? It means, the only ones who will see Him are those who will die from a coming future Virus, what will be given Airborne and will land on your hands and forehead. Anyone alive at that moment will absolutely receive this virus, everyone gets it. Our World Leaders are doing this "Global Cure Effect", because of a very Large Rock, that is approaching our planet from the West. The Virus is a Global Cure, because of the coming Global "Event"/"ROCK". Our Planet as been sending up "White" Rocket after Rocket. There are only 2 true reasons they do this. For a place of escape and to setup a first defense weapons system against the "Rock" approaching from the west.

This is the Beginning of "Armageddon".

"And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering , and to conquer".

"bow"= SEND IT

"and there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword".

"great Sword"= STRIKE IT

"And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand". (next verse) And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine".

"balances"= SPLIT IT

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword , and with hunger and with death, and with the beasts of the earth".

"Hell followed with him"= SEAR IT

Send it, Strike it, Split it, Sear it.

Send the rockets, Strike the rock, rock Splits, piece Sears our Planet.

Armageddon as started, they just forgot to tell you and if you really understand Nebuchadnezzar's dream, then you know they can't stop the 3rd and 4th horseman.
The clay and iron feet are about to be shattered (part of the "dream" of Nebuchadnezzar).

Why does the "virus" only kill a certain type of people? This virus/mark of the beast is a sifting process of who is with Jesus and who is with the global king of this world. It only kills the followers of Jesus, not the followers of satan. They will live and they are the "many" that is spoken of in the Bible. The "few", they are those who are on the side of the "King" you do not see..they are those who die because of the "Virus".

See another thing you don't know is when a person becomes "born again" (meaning the way Jesus said to), they're DNA changes in Chromosome 7 lamb1. When the "virus" lands on a person who's DNA as already been changed by Jesus, it kills them. But it doesn't kill a person who never had it changed to begin with.

So if you live thru the "virus", your king will be the "Global king"/"antichrist".

What can you do?
You can get on your knees and beg Jesus for forgiveness of your sins and mean it with all your soul and heart. For if your not "born again", the way Jesus said to when these events happen, you'll live thru the "Virus" and you won't fall down dead.

These events have started. You read what I said. I told you the truth. Now that you have the "truth". Who are you not going to share it with and let serve the coming global king/antichrist? Which of your loved ones will you let live to serve the devil? Which of your friends will you let live to serve lucifer? Which of your neighbors will you let live to worship a fallen dark archangel who will eventually get the flesh of someone who gets murdered for it (global king).

I know what you will do. You will call me a wack job and make it all better.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't you know who you are?

We are the "fallen of Heaven". When the "archangel" sinned and fell from God's Crown many of Us were watching and listening to him. These events were a darkness, that spread quickly thru Heaven. It started by what the "archangel" saw and desired from his position in the front of God's Crown and it spread by way of a reflection, that God was looking at in His Chalice as He watched this and it hurt God. Here was His Friend who was in a Great Position in the front of God's Crown, lusting after what was before him, that God had. he/archangel wanted what God touched, he wanted what God heard, he wanted what God saw, he wanted what God smelled, he wanted what God tasted. These 5 senses the archangel wanted and "many" angels (Us) also wanted. ...now We define Ourselves by those 5 senses. Our Spiritual Bodies are Bowing Prostrate before God at this very moment in Heaven, and there is a darkness in Them all. Scattered thru History our spirits were reborn in these earthly bodies.
God has a Son also. Angel's said, His name is Jesus. When Jesus saw what was happening in God's Crown by the acts of the "archangel", He attacked him. He hit him hard with his foot and knocked him from God's Crown. Now imagine for a moment what was in His Son's Spirit when He saw something hurting His Father?..the darkness had also reached the "Spirit" of Jesus as these events took place. As the archangel sinned the light was going out from God's Crown. It was this darkness/ these acts of unholiness, that spread from His Crown, From God's Eye, From the Foot of Jesus to the Top of Jesus, From "Many" Angels far and wide...the darkness spread...but God had a plan and He was willing to pay a Price for it.

Read the words of Jesus. He is the Way, He is the Truth and He is the Life, No man will come to His Father but by Him.

"Many" of Us have made the wrong choice and "Few" of Us will make the right Choice.

God loved you enough to give up His Son for you. Jesus loved His Father and Us enough to do it. God's Holy Spirit loves Us enough to come live inside Us AND only by "repentance" will it happen.

Its said, each time a person comes to the saving knowledge of Jesus, that all of Heaven rejoices over it. Those are our Brothers and Sisters Cheering Us on!

-when will you have your Celebration? There's not much time left.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to repent of your sins and turn from them and Jesus will send His Father's Holy Spirit to come back into your Spirit to ignite it, like it once was. Then you be the example of whats inside you and you tell others. You tell them no matter what! You stand and be true before them no matter what.
-if you love them, you will.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your enemy isn't your enemy. They are someone you once Loved in Heaven. Don't let your 5 senses rob you of this. Let God's love abound!

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When we die, we're going to find out all those people we have associated with in life were those we interacted with in Heaven along time ago. We loved them then and look now what we do. Your "enemy" isn't your enemy. He or She is someone you loved and cared about.
We need to read and learn the words of Jesus. He is the only path back to His Father. All other paths lead away to somewhere else. Let go whats in your pockets. Let go of all the desires. Let go and lets go Home, those other paths are going to a place where there's a fire that burns Spirits forever.

Love your enemies and hate the darkness around them or in them, but love Them. It's the only way they'll see whats inside you.

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I said about NASA above? I should also tell you they have small rockets called Bee's. One day they will be launched and blow up when they come in-contact with your Cell Phone. B's returning to the Cell. (this could very well be how they give you the "Virus" I mentioned above). There is a place in the Bible where it talks about being "stung" in the last days.

Bee Cell DNA Eve Is the same metaphor of what I described above concerning NASA and Armageddon. I pray you copy and print out what I say.

I believe these "B's" are designed to blow up near you to give you the "VIRUS" and/or to flat out kill you, should they deem you unworthy of the "virus" to begin with (666 put in a circle is a virus warning symbol).

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What can you do?
Nothing/Prepare.
If your in Group A (those who are "..born again", according to the Jesus of the Bible (the Ascended group)), there is no fear in love. You have a ticket Home. But you should harvest quickly the lost before these events take place or just for the simple reason, its the right thing to do for a love that is closer than a brother.

If your in Group B (those who are not "..born again.." (the BEElow group). First thing. After the "Virus" happens, don't do anything that causes "Pain". The Great Deception is the false pain from any injuries you occur during the times of these events I tell you about. If you get any pain, it will never ever go away, until your beheaded (no matter what). Imagine if your in a car accident or your about to give birth or you get a paper cut.. understand?
2nd thing, buy all the can goods and water you can. When the "rock" above crashes into the Pacific above Indonesia it will rock that plate and lava and ashes will rain all over this now darken planet. Those who live the closest will die the fastest. Buy face masks, lots of them. The Global king gets 7 years exactly during these events at the end of the 7 years, Jesus returns to destroy all who remain.
3rd during this 7 years you might realize you made a terrible mistake and the ways and truths of Jesus were right and now you wish to change. The only chance you have at this point is to be a "Martyr for the Cause of Christ Jesus (you will be beheaded)). This means you realize you were wrong, He was right and you repent of it (you turn from your sins). If you do it for any other reason..like for the reason of the "Pain"..then you did it for the wrong reasons and hell will still be your ending.

Its better today to accept Jesus as your personal Savior and repent from your sins, read His Words and follow Him with all your heart and soul. Don't do what religions do, do what Jesus said. He is the only path that leads to His Father. Read His Words, follow Jesus, not the coming global king.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do I tell you these things? Because you have the ability to see Treasures.

Here's more:

The "Global king". The "watermarks" refer to this moment as the "TurtleDove Lock". This "Lock" has a "Key". There are men in our world who search for this "Key" by way of making "Treasure Hunts" out of "Watermarks". 2 such examples are "A Treasures Trove" by Michael Stadther & Forrest Fenn's Treasure Hunt "The Thrill of the Chase". More of these "Hunts" can be found at Tweleve.org (which the vatican owns). You even have a few here at your site who were/are members at "Tweleve.org". One that I know of off hand is "cw0909", of course he won't admit to what I believe and I doubt he will admit to what he believes, but what I say is the truth. If you search behind these men, you'll end up at the vatican. Over the past several years 12 of them started these "Treasure Hunts", I don't know all their names. Several of them are at Chase chat and several of them are making their own YouTube videos. Their main goal is to find the "Key". They believe when the "Key" is properly opened..3 days later it will resurrect with a new spirit inside it.. another "savior".
These men don't believe what I say, but have been made to believe ancient ways, designed by the "fallen one from God's Crown".
They search for the "Key", when they find it, they will kill this person/key, 3 days later, the devil enters into this body and will remain exactly 7 years to the day of awakening. he is the devil in the flesh of a murdered man. This "man" is the "TurtleDove Lock".

Let me show you something. Do you know how to make the letter X in Sign Language? Make it in your left hand and look at your thumb and your pointer finger and then the rest of your fingers. Do you know you can make all the letters to the name Jesus? And that the space right below your pointer finger is a "Turtle's head" w/ his body laying straight down so to speak? ..Now keeping both X's in each hand bring them together and stop immediately as soon as your hands touch each other. Now look in the Center Space..do you see the "DOVE"? I just showed you Jesus in both of your hands, that formed the letter X in both of your hands and showed you the "TurtleDove" lock.

When this Lock is opened..mankind as less then 7 years to live, because at the end, Jesus returns to end it and begin something else.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In that "space" (the one where you made a X using sign language and brought both hands together) there are actually 2 winged creatures. In the clear space you can see the "Dove".

In the "space" a little closer to you is a "larger winged creature" (same looking as the one God threw from the top of His Crown (see video above).

Jesus (Dove).
"father of all lies"/devil/lucifer/satan/the fallen one/barer of light > (larger winged creature).

OP
OP
B

Bloodline

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you ignore this thread, bury this thread or remove this thread... your only hurting those you currently love and who you once loved.

-time is short, watch the "rock coming from the west". It is going to hit according to Nebuchadnezzar's dream (and NASA).

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread