Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bloodline

Thread: Years later...

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Feb 2014
    83 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Years later...

...and I still haven't found someone to help me retrieve the Spear of Destiny.
    So lets try again.
    Does anyone live near Akron, Ohio and if you do, do you have access to a Ground Penetrating Radar Unit?
    It's buried in 6ft deep in "Little Italy" (near Akron).

The Templar's Main Vault is at Questenberg, Germany. On a hill there is a counter balance, that when activated opens a small entrance. Inside there is where you can find all kinds of things.

-just sharing.

Feb 2014
    83 times
    Here is where the Templar's Main Vault is at.
    Inside you will find...
    King Solomon's Gold
    Ark of Covenant
    A Tomb

Questenberg, Germany
    A Penitent man kneeling before the Cross
    Please understand, I didn't randomly pick this location. I was lead to it by other information.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Questenberg, Germany.PNG 
Views:	28 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	1656336
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Questenberg, Germany 2.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	1656337

(the links below are concerning something else (Forrest Fenn's Treasure Hunt))
    travis.gore.79 likes this.

Feb 2014
    83 times
    Ravenna, (means "little Italy") Ohio.
    The Spear is hidden there in a clay jar sealed with wax, buried 6ft deep.

Feb 2014
    83 times
    I believe Oak Island was about a diversion ship and its location was designed to entice and kill people who looked for it. There may be Templar treasure there, but its not the main location.

Feb 2014
    83 times
    The first "Templar's" as you call them, weren't men as everyone thinks. They were Angels and they were at the Crucifixion when it took place. From there they took a women and the treasures they dug up from the mound (history records this "dig") and went north to whats called today Questenberg, Germany. Its the Woman's offspring, that is in the cave there. I know all this sounds incredible, but I found this stories details hidden in paintings by a painter called Nicholas Poussin. Go to the hill there and find the hole in the ground. Drop a Wunderblume flower in it (it will lay over the bottom inside), then take a crap in it and then fill it with Water. When you do this, it will activate a counter balance revealing the hidden entrance. When the entrance opens, you have until the water empties from the hole you filled before the entrance shuts again.
    I swear I'm not making this up. ..and if in another so many years go by..my story will still be the same as it is today and as it was when I first came to this site.
    One day someone will listen and you will look back and say "no ****, he told the truth". ..you'll see.

Feb 2014
    83 times
    They say when you give pie to someone you should feed them a bite at a time. I'm not very good with that (concerning telling about what I know).
    I know I make incredible statements, I'm well aware of it. It's all about "Watermarks" (if you don't understand them please Google it). They are everywhere and they give information. Most all my claims at this site as been about them and where they lead to. A vast amount of them are connected and some aren't.
    According the info I found. They tell me the location of Questenberg, Germany. They tell me the location of "Little Italy" (Ravenna, Ohio) and they tell me the location of Eden. In some of the information it gives details of whats there, where at and who with and even why. Now I know everyone thinks I'm nuts or some flipped out drug addict, but I can assure you I'm not. What sucks for me is. I can't afford the trip to Germany or I wouldn't of told anyone. I can't dig in Ravenna, because its on private property and because of the story that goes with that..I'm a little scared. And Eden..well no one believes that because of the Watermarks, they say Pareidolia and that's wrong.

So for years I've sat here trying to figure out what to do. Who to try and get to help me, but because (again) of how great my stories are..no one believes me. I can't help what they are, I'm just sharing what it is. Look at this video I made. There is NO WAY a man manipulated this NO WAY POSSIBLE.

For years I've told people if you can prove this fake I'll pay you a thousand dollars. The best anyone has is that stupid "Pareidolia" comment. NO WAY Randomness can produce this. It has the whole story of Creation and it doesn't contradict the Bible either.. NONE OF IT.
    If I share to little I'm a liar.
    If I share to much I'm a nut.
    Dam what to do?

Feb 2014
    83 times
    O and my videos are NOT monetized either (means they do not make money), so please don't think I made that video for money. It makes NONE.

Feb 2014
    83 times
    When the entrance in the hill is found at Questenberg, Germany. Its important to know who's in the Tomb. Many will try and convince you that its Jesus. This will be a great lie, these people will tell the world. Regardless of their evidence- more than anything I've ever said.. its of the most important, that you know this.
    It is NOT Jesus.
    No matter what you hear.
    No matter the evidence.
    It is NOT Jesus.

It's His Son.
    The women that was taken from the crucifixion, that day was "forced" by soldiers to have __ with Him. I know this information is hard to understand, but its the truth.
    His bloodline is a bloodline of "RAPE".
    When she was taken to Questenberg, Germany, she gave Birth to a set of Twins. The girl died at a young age by an animal attack. The "Boy" lived and continued the Bloodline, that is who is inside that cave, His SON.
    The Castle there was for the Protection of His Son.
    So, regardless of what you think of me today, more than anything I want you to remember is..its not Jesus in that Tomb, its His Son. Don't listen or believe the lies they will tell you. It's Not Jesus.
    The true Bloodline of Jesus is the Bloodline that was protected in Questenberg, Germany.

I know the Christians here will think I'm blaspheming Jesus, but with all my heart and soul, I'm telling you the truth. Its a Bloodline of Rape. The whole story is hidden in Nicholas Poussin's Paintings.

There's a reason I believe God showed me all of this, have you guessed yet?
    Maybe one day you'll understand.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Quesenberry

Apr 2017
    Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2 Nokta pinpointer
    1019 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodline View Post
    When the entrance in the hill is found at Questenberg, Germany. Its important to know who's in the Tomb. Many will try and convince you that its Jesus. This will be a great lie, these people will tell the world. Regardless of their evidence- more than anything I've ever said.. its of the most important, that you know this.
    It is NOT Jesus.
    No matter what you hear.
    No matter the evidence.
    It is NOT Jesus.

It's His Son.
    The women that was taken from the crucifixion, that day was "forced" by soldiers to have __ with Him. I know this information is hard to understand, but its the truth.
    His bloodline is a bloodline of "RAPE".
    When she was taken to Questenberg, Germany, she gave Birth to a set of Twins. The girl died at a young age by an animal attack. The "Boy" lived and continued the Bloodline, that is who is inside that cave, His SON.
    The Castle there was for the Protection of His Son.
    So, regardless of what you think of me today, more than anything I want you to remember is..its not Jesus in that Tomb, its His Son. Don't listen or believe the lies they will tell you. It's Not Jesus.
    The true Bloodline of Jesus is the Bloodline that was protected in Questenberg, Germany.

I know the Christians here will think I'm blaspheming Jesus, but with all my heart and soul, I'm telling you the truth. Its a Bloodline of Rape. The whole story is hidden in Nicholas Poussin's Paintings.

There's a reason I believe God showed me all of this, have you guessed yet?
    Maybe one day you'll understand.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Quesenberry
    Could son of Jesus be Chuck Norris or Terry Soloman ?

Chub

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links