A

alaskaseeker

Jun 22, 2019
Ak,Tn
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I thought someone might be interested in this.. Glenn Carson wrote about these battles in one of the Treasure mags, i was interested in these fights anyway so I started researching, bought some books and really studied this for some time.. I finally figured out for sure where this location was. My next vacation period my mate and I bummed around for a while then stopped in Las Cruces.. i called Mr Carson told him what i was doing and he invited me to stop by.. His wife was still alive then so i met her also.. we talked for quite a while about this caching spot and he said thats the right location. I was elated about this but then he said to me how will you go about getting it out of there safely..He was correct of course, foreigners in a foreign country, a village close by, everyone sees you.. I still have all the research, its still there, and the folks that know are getting fewer I may be the last... I never spoke to anyone else about this, except for now...The starting point for someone would be the Magazine articles...

Last edited:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread