Treasure Leads and Treasure Signs and Symbols

neo2868

Jun 25, 2006
Lakeland, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesero Tiger Shark
where would one go about learning this system dign? I have read a few sites that wasn't too helpful and I am extrememly anxious to learn (I have a friend who showed me a picture of his wife standing next to a cliff and it had the picture of a face carved into the side of it about 10 to 12 feet up...I was thinking of going there for vacation soon also no-one saw the face until I pointed it out so I know it was deliberately hidden)

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buy books to cross reference, research research research. Post questions here! There are people here that have pounds and pounds of knowledge and experience. If they converted their knowledge to gold it'd make the mint look like a piggy bank!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOLA: Just a gentle reminder, most maps or documents were designed to lead the originator, or a trusted ally, back to a certain spot, not the general public if it was lost or stolen.

The Jesuits were famous for making meticulous maps, but neglecting to show where they were started from, hence many are useless even though they are accurate.

It is rather like my telling you that at a certain street corner you are to go so many houses down on the left side of the street to where you will see a particular plant, from there you will cross the street and continue down to the next corner, turn right, then left to reach the house.

But I have neglected to tell you from which town or village in the world to start your search, nor even where to start in that particular area.

Don Jose de La Mancha

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
FR. DeSmidit and thew Jesuits relics were in Hazelwood Mo at the school the indians built for Fr.Desmidt to teach the Jesuit preists their crafts. all of these items were move a couple of years ago to downtown St. Louis to the St.Louis University. Fr. Bondi demamded that this be moved there because of the outdate building and not being able to protect these items. Fr. Desmidts grave is on the property. i had a guided toured of this buiding about 6 months before the items were moved. it was awsome! the building was called the "white stone" building because of the limestone material that the indians used to build it.the building was turned over to some religios school. i havent been to the new museum at SLU but bring your camara. there are a ton of hand painted maps. the original building was to dark to get any good pics of these maps. lots of research/info here!

TREASURE TEACHER

Tenderfoot
Dec 26, 2014
Iran
Detector(s) used
Exp 4000 - gpr / okm - Germany
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 15321365520779041883.gif
    15321365520779041883.gif
    171.1 KB · Views: 370