Peralta Stone Maps - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Peralta Stone Maps

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jul 2018
    4 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    well sir you seem to have done your homework.How else would you know that you can drive to the location of the horse. I too have been to the end of the right road [actually you take the left fork to get there] and seen the ever elusive horse on the rock face at noon in the middle of the summer. have you seen the hidden spring out there? Or the window in the rocks behind the horse above it?

Jul 2018
    4 times
    i have been hiking the supes and surrounding mountains for nearly thirty years. I have been on hikes with men like Bill Hibdon,Ron Eagle,Clay Reinholt,Ralph Henderson and a good many other mountain man society members. I'm not new to all this.And yes i remember when those three men went out the wrong way and ended up paying for their mistakes with their lives.Do you know how they died?I do. Two were shot to death and the third one died of exposure.ANY MORE QUESTIONS SIR? I have seen the pictures of the bodies and i know the name of the man that took them as well, he was the one in the helicopter that told the pilot where to look when they were discovered. This is not my first rodeo sir. I'm not saying anything to be disrespectful to you or to be rude to you so please don't misunderstand me here i'm simply explaining that i know a little about what happened out there. cool? Lets go dig up some gold shall we?

Jul 2018
    4 times
    I'm almost out of time here but it sounds like we need to meet up and have a pow wow some time soon .GOLDBUGPR I've been lookin at your picture and you sure do look familiar to me. I think we have met before somewhere.

us
    Executive Director of Nothing

May 2014
    Not in the can
    Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
    760 times
    If you can drive to it, you might as well take a picnic cause that's all your going to get...soggy samiches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links