Anyone else in Arizona?

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I over on the New Mexico border. I don't metal detect much anymore but if your willing to take the drive, I can show you some rather interesting locations to hunt.

azaz

Greenie
Feb 13, 2013
arizona
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm close to the NM/AZ border. Don't metal detect but am interested in interesting places in this area.

azaz

Greenie
Feb 13, 2013
arizona
Primary Interest:
Other
I came to Cochise county in 1980 and am amazed at how this place has grown. SV is no longer a small place. It's like a small city now. To many people for me, I'm leaving in the summer for good.

timemachine

Apr 8, 2015
Seattle
Detector(s) used
GPZ7000 / Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey zdawg, I'm transplanting back home to dt Phoenix in a few weeks. As long as it's not too hot, I'll be out there digging in the early mornings...Gold and coins, anywhere statewide. PM me in a couple of weeks if you want to touch base.

massey631

Apr 25, 2022
I over on the New Mexico border. I don't metal detect much anymore but if your willing to take the drive, I can show you some rather interesting locations to hunt.
Is there any real legality behind the Circle of the Knights Templar Treasure there in southern New Mexico? I would think there is but the story goes that it's buried on private property and the story hasn't been updated for many years. I'm still skeptical of the Thomas J Beale treasure and pretty much everyone thinks it's not there but what affects me about it is some of the private land near the treasure sight hasn't been searched and I still believe that there is some truth behind it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread