Arkansas Spanish Treasure cave

PRush

Greenie
Dec 20, 2006
Arkansas
There are more than one spot in Arkansas that claims to be "The" Spanish Treasure cave. This one is used for commercial purpose but there are others that are kept as guarded secrets. One of the all time great ones, is the Lost Spanish mine in Cass that was mined by Dr. Tobe Hill in the late 1800s and early 1900s. There are petroglyphs there deemed authentic by the U of A. It's a wonderful story and many men have lost their lives searching for this treasure which is said to be 6 pickup truck beds full of gold. I wrote a book about this mine and a hermit that lived in the area that was murdered because it was believed he had stumbled onto the mine. The title is "The River" and its available online. It will make a believer out of you as it did me. When I started the book, I was not a believer but after spending several years researching and exploring, I was sold. Best wishes.
Patti

Attachments

• frontcover.jpg
    frontcover.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 3,226

jivey1ark

Sep 26, 2007
Altus, AR
Detector(s) used
White's Prism II
:coffee2:

Hey Patti, My hubby's grandfather was a partner with Dr. Hill on this mine. We are wondering where we find a copy of your book? Do we order from Amazon or what? Also, do you have any info about a Mr. Ivey in the book??

Carolyn Ivey

pictlaw

Feb 12, 2011
I have heard of two stories of treasure caves i now one to be true for sure i have seen silver that came from one!!!!

Cactus_Cache

May 6, 2007
When I was in Arkansas, I visited some caverns near Sulphur Springs. They were actually near Decatur, right along Crystal Lake. I college friend's mom owned the land that Crystal Lake is on and the caverns began right there. Most were limestone and sedimentary. I wonder if the cavern described in the link below is linked to those caverns?

Larsmed said:
http://www.spanish-treasure-cave.com/

If you live in Arkansas, you gotta check this out!

have fun!

Larry :icon_study:

tlm5000

Jul 8, 2013
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
GARRET ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Most Spanish Caches Where discovered my KGC members and were Re hidden and new symbols where posted or Even Updated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread