Lambs Treasure

sevenduce

Greenie
May 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The REAL question is just exactly where the homestead was, I have been to the area many times and have tried to locate the spot with no avail.It said that is on the " east " side, but there are two canyons and one goes kinda deep.

View attachment 17698

View attachment 259978

PLL
i know where a stone structure or small rock house is.its old its on the east side of 79 .its on the original wagon road that used to take you from Beaumont to Hemet .. (33.900834, -117.003896) and there is a deep mine shaft 20 feet straight down then takes off heading south for who knows how far it is close to the beacon and there is 3 smaller tunnels ...better hurry before its all gone and turned into track homes Capture.PNGaaaaaa.PNG Capture.PNGssssssss.PNG

Last edited:

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nadie puede leer esto... pero tengo una foto de la granja Lamb en Lamb Canyon, Ca. Soy descendiente de Elijah y Harietta Lamb. Me interesaría cualquier foto de la zona o cualquier otra información que se pueda pasar. Gracias. nicki fuller
yogood detectors and experience, let me know if u need help

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread