Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 52 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2208
Like Tree486Likes

Thread: The Many Lost Treasures of Mariposa, CA (Photos Added)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2011
    FL / NY
    Whites Dual Field, Excaliber 11
    39 times
    Eagle, you are in our prayers . . .

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

us
    Sep 2011
    Mariposa, Ca
    Fisher Goldbug 2
    18 times
    Metal Detecting For Gold!
    Well, Eagle is still at the Hospital. They have decided to go a head and do a triple bypass on his heart. He will be having the surgery tomorrow morning around 8am.

I will be sure to update everyone tomorrow as soon as I can. I told him everything you guys are saying on here and he wants you all to know that he appreciates everyone's good wishes.

Like I said, Eagle is strong and is in good spirits...and after the surgery he'll be back better than ever!
    Last edited by mariposagoldbag; Jan 22, 2013 at 04:22 PM.
    http://www.infowars.com - There's a war on for your mind!

us
    Sep 2010
    Groveland, CA
    300 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Thanks for the updates MGB. Please extend my best wishes. A new home, a new year and a refurbished ticker. When the sun finally rises he's pretty much assured a stellar year. All the best. C-dad

us
    Feb 2012
    Prather CA
    Whites GMT
    1100 times
    Finding GOLD
    Mariposa

Eagle will be in my prayers, for a speedy and complete recovery, and the luck of the Irish on his first prospecting trip...

Quote Originally Posted by mariposagoldbag View Post
    Well, Eagle is still at the Hospital. They have decided to go a head and do a triple bypass on his heart. He will be having the surgery tomorrow morning around 8am.

I will be sure to update everyone tomorrow as soon as I can. I told him everything you guys are saying on here and wants you all to know that he appreciates everyone's good wishes.

Like I said, Eagle is strong and is in good spirits...and after the surgery he'll be back better than ever!
    "The most inspiring thing about gold, is not the value, but under magnification, the true beauty of each piece. They are truly like snowflakes that never melt." Oakview2

Jan 2013
    Get well soon eagle. I need to hear some more of your amazing stories

us
    Feb 2012
    Prather CA
    Whites GMT
    1100 times
    Finding GOLD
    Gold Bag...

Would it be possible for you to post a address where we can send a letter or card to Eagle at home, or at the hospital... Thanks in advance..

Quote Originally Posted by mariposagoldbag View Post

I will be sure to update everyone tomorrow as soon as I can. I told him everything you guys are saying on here and wants you all to know that he appreciates everyone's good wishes.

Last edited by Oakview2; Jan 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM.
    Fullpan likes this.
    "The most inspiring thing about gold, is not the value, but under magnification, the true beauty of each piece. They are truly like snowflakes that never melt." Oakview2

Charter Member
    us
    May 2012
    1999 times
    Wishing you a speedy recovery Eagle. Finds await,and should the path seem to steep you if any one can find the way where there is no way!.

us
    Sep 2011
    Mariposa, Ca
    Fisher Goldbug 2
    18 times
    OK.. Eagle made it out of surgery and everything seems to be going just fine!

If you want to send Eagle a post card, PM me and I'll give you an address.

I'll let everyone know when I hear more.
    Oakview2 and calisdad like this.

us
    May 2012
    Merced/Mariposa
    Still searching for the right one
    45 times
    Prospecting
    Awesome awesome awesome. It's a great time to be alive. He just had a modern day miracle performed on him. Look forward to seeing your post again eagle.

us
    Jan 2012
    MXT..it is a Pro, but I am a rookie.
    18 times
    Yes, please give us some contact info....

Eagle, my brother...prayers sent your way from under the stars tonight...a moment of silence in your honor, focusing all my good energy to send your way.
    Rest, recover your strength, and return to the places and people you love...soon.
    The faster I go the behinder I get...

us
    Feb 2008
    N. Calif
    Goldmaster V/Sat and MXT
    39 times
    I had an event last summer so I know what you are going through. It's amazing what the body shop can do these days to fix a problem. Six weeks after surgery my doc told me to go climb El Cap if I wanted (Yeah right, Maybe 20 years ago).
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    Steve

us
    Jan 2013
    Modesto CA
    Whites XLT
    1 times
    Im new to this site, but after reading this thread I feel like I know Eagle well... Hope to cross paths with ya someday... Get Well Soon...

um
    Broken Arrow

Dec 2012
    SoCal
    GB2, MXT, Surf Pi, GPX 4500
    3 times
    Mariposagoldbag, Yikes! Thank you for keeping us posted. Eagle you are in my Thoughts and Prayers Brother.. I'm Wishing you a Speedy recovery..
    mgb I'll pm you I'd like to send a card.

All the Best.
    Last edited by Broken Arrow; Jan 24, 2013 at 01:00 AM. Reason: repeat name too many times.

us
    Sep 2011
    Mariposa, Ca
    Fisher Goldbug 2
    18 times
    Went and seen Eagle today and he's is doing great. Hopefully they'll release him from the Hospital by the 27th which is his Birthday.

Well, this should be the last update you get from me, next time it will be from Eagle himself!
    calisdad and uklfester like this.

us
    Feb 2012
    Prather CA
    Whites GMT
    1100 times
    Finding GOLD

us
    May 2012
    Merced/Mariposa
    Still searching for the right one
    45 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by mariposagoldbag
    Went and seen Eagle today and he's is doing great. Hopefully they'll release him from the Hospital by the 27th which is his Birthday.

Well, this should be the last update you get from me, next time it will be from Eagle himself!
    One of the best post ever posted on this post. Thanks goldbag for keeping us up to date. Go Eagle!

Apr 2003
    Alberta
    Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705), Falcon MD20, and the Tesoro Sand Shark for sniping underwater on cleaned bedrock.
    1262 times
    Metal detecting for gold and Surface Suction Sluicing, AKA Triple-S mining.
    Eagle my friend.

I've tried to call you, but I imagine they're not letting you use the cell in the hospital. I'll try again to get in touch with you. My prayers are with you.

Mariposagoldbag, if you see him--please say hello and let him know I'll keep trying to contact him. Or, he can leave me a message about when it's a good time to contact him.

All the best,

Lanny

Bedrock and Gold: The mysteries . . .
    Last edited by Lanny in AB; Jan 26, 2013 at 10:35 PM.
    Nothin' quite as fun as chasin' sassy gold! http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...mysteries.html

nz
    Aug 2010
    Fisher Gold Bug Pro, had; Minelab Eureka, Bounty Hunter, Garrett, Fisher and Whites.
    32 times
    Happy birthday Eagle, and a speedy recovery too !
    A pal of mine had a similar operation a few years back, and that along with some physical therapy has made him now stronger and fitter than for many years before.
    Wishing you all the best - Nuggy
    Seeking is what precedes finding Nuggy 2012

Jul 2012
    nc Ohio
    Tesoro Lobo
    690 times
    Happy Birthday Eagle.

Think of this hospital stay as your 100,000 mile tune up, now you're good for another 100k.

Rest up, and take care. Maven.
    Two rules in life: Don't sweat the small stuff.

It's all small stuff.

us
    Ignorant but still trying

Dec 2006
    Northwest Indiana
    Explorer SE Pro
    78 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    happy birthday eagle!!!! i hope you have speedy recovery. you inspire people with your storys of life. it not just about the gold it's about how we treat the people we meet in life. your storys always show respect and love for every one. god bless you and thank you dave

Page 52 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Sponsors