The Many Lost Treasures of Mariposa, CA (Photos Added)

mariposagoldbag

Sep 7, 2011
Prescott, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX5000
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, Eagle is still at the Hospital. They have decided to go a head and do a triple bypass on his heart. He will be having the surgery tomorrow morning around 8am.

I will be sure to update everyone tomorrow as soon as I can. I told him everything you guys are saying on here and he wants you all to know that he appreciates everyone's good wishes.

Like I said, Eagle is strong and is in good spirits...and after the surgery he'll be back better than ever!

Last edited:

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the updates MGB. Please extend my best wishes. A new home, a new year and a refurbished ticker. When the sun finally rises he's pretty much assured a stellar year. All the best. C-dad

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Mariposa

Eagle will be in my prayers, for a speedy and complete recovery, and the luck of the Irish on his first prospecting trip...

Well, Eagle is still at the Hospital. They have decided to go a head and do a triple bypass on his heart. He will be having the surgery tomorrow morning around 8am.

I will be sure to update everyone tomorrow as soon as I can. I told him everything you guys are saying on here and wants you all to know that he appreciates everyone's good wishes.

Like I said, Eagle is strong and is in good spirits...and after the surgery he'll be back better than ever!

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Gold Bag...

Would it be possible for you to post a address where we can send a letter or card to Eagle at home, or at the hospital... Thanks in advance..

I will be sure to update everyone tomorrow as soon as I can. I told him everything you guys are saying on here and wants you all to know that he appreciates everyone's good wishes.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Wishing you a speedy recovery Eagle. Finds await,and should the path seem to steep you if any one can find the way where there is no way!.

mariposagoldbag

Sep 7, 2011
Prescott, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX5000
Primary Interest:
Other
OK.. Eagle made it out of surgery and everything seems to be going just fine!

If you want to send Eagle a post card, PM me and I'll give you an address.

I'll let everyone know when I hear more.

CharlesP

May 18, 2012
Merced/Mariposa
Detector(s) used
Still searching for the right one
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Awesome awesome awesome. It's a great time to be alive. He just had a modern day miracle performed on him. Look forward to seeing your post again eagle.

Sam 8

Jan 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
MXT..it is a Pro, but I am a rookie.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, please give us some contact info....

Eagle, my brother...prayers sent your way from under the stars tonight...a moment of silence in your honor, focusing all my good energy to send your way.
Rest, recover your strength, and return to the places and people you love...soon.

Hemisteve

Feb 21, 2008
N. Nevada
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V/Sat and MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had an event last summer so I know what you are going through. It's amazing what the body shop can do these days to fix a problem. Six weeks after surgery my doc told me to go climb El Cap if I wanted (Yeah right, Maybe 20 years ago).
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Steve

Apollyon

Jan 20, 2013
Modesto CA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im new to this site, but after reading this thread I feel like I know Eagle well... Hope to cross paths with ya someday... Get Well Soon...

Broken Arrow

Tenderfoot
Dec 17, 2012
SoCal
Detector(s) used
GB2, MXT, Surf Pi, GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mariposagoldbag, Yikes! Thank you for keeping us posted. Eagle you are in my Thoughts and Prayers Brother.. I'm Wishing you a Speedy recovery..
mgb I'll pm you I'd like to send a card.

All the Best.

Last edited:

mariposagoldbag

Sep 7, 2011
Prescott, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX5000
Primary Interest:
Other
Went and seen Eagle today and he's is doing great. Hopefully they'll release him from the Hospital by the 27th which is his Birthday.

Well, this should be the last update you get from me, next time it will be from Eagle himself! :icon_thumleft:

CharlesP

May 18, 2012
Merced/Mariposa
Detector(s) used
Still searching for the right one
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
mariposagoldbag said:
Went and seen Eagle today and he's is doing great. Hopefully they'll release him from the Hospital by the 27th which is his Birthday.

Well, this should be the last update you get from me, next time it will be from Eagle himself! :icon_thumleft:

One of the best post ever posted on this post. Thanks goldbag for keeping us up to date. Go Eagle!

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Eagle my friend.

I've tried to call you, but I imagine they're not letting you use the cell in the hospital. I'll try again to get in touch with you. My prayers are with you.

Mariposagoldbag, if you see him--please say hello and let him know I'll keep trying to contact him. Or, he can leave me a message about when it's a good time to contact him.

All the best,

Lanny

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/metal-detecting-gold/69-bedrock-gold-mysteries.html

Last edited:

nuggy

Aug 22, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, had; Minelab Eureka, Bounty Hunter, Garrett, Fisher and Whites.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy birthday Eagle, and a speedy recovery too !
A pal of mine had a similar operation a few years back, and that along with some physical therapy has made him now stronger and fitter than for many years before.
Wishing you all the best - Nuggy

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Birthday Eagle.

Think of this hospital stay as your 100,000 mile tune up, now you're good for another 100k. :icon_thumright:

Rest up, and take care. Maven.

leenie

Dec 30, 2006
Northwest Indiana
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro xp dues
happy birthday eagle!!!! i hope you have speedy recovery. you inspire people with your storys of life. it not just about the gold it's about how we treat the people we meet in life. your storys always show respect and love for every one. god bless you and thank you dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread