The Many Lost Treasures of Mariposa, CA (Photos Added)

Blauth

Tenderfoot
Oct 31, 2012
Baja California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Birthday Walkingeagle. Take care of yourself. You bring warmth and treasure to soooo many of us. We all owe you for who and what you are.

Broken Arrow

Tenderfoot
Dec 17, 2012
SoCal
Detector(s) used
GB2, MXT, Surf Pi, GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went and seen Eagle today and he's is doing great. Hopefully they'll release him from the Hospital by the 27th which is his Birthday.

Well, this should be the last update you get from me, next time it will be from Eagle himself! :icon_thumleft:

Eagle, Happy Birthday Day ! Wishing you a Restful Speedy Recovery.

Mgb, Thank you for the updates !

All the Best to you

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:occasion13: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I heard you were in the hospital, hoping and praying for a speedy recovery! God Bless!

Sam 8

Jan 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
MXT..it is a Pro, but I am a rookie.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eagle my brother we are all sending the good wishes towards you...and I am still lifting up up...

CharlesP

May 18, 2012
Merced/Mariposa
Detector(s) used
Still searching for the right one
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good seeing you today Eagle. Your looking good, and Your spirit is strong. Take care see ya soon.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get back on here buddy,we miss ya!!

OP
OP
EagleDown

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eagle, Happy Birthday Day ! Wishing you a Restful Speedy Recovery.

Mgb, Thank you for the updates !

All the Best to you

Halito ALL MY FRIENDS!!!

I just felt the need to stop in for a minute and thank ALL of my Brothers and Sisters for their well wishes during some of hardest days of my life!!

Yesterday was my first full day out of the hospital and I would have liked to stop in then, (well actually, I DID stop in, but after reading all of the posts made during my absence, frankly, my emotional state didn't leave much room for rational thought).

In any case, thanks again for the well wishes!! And a special thanks to Mgb for keeping you all informed of my progress
AND his 'very generous' offer of a place to stay during my four or five week recovery period, (according to the Dr.)

Well, that's about all I can take from this little lap-top. I have to figure out a way to set up my desk top and keyboard. And retrieve my email acct. (Any suggestions greatfully accepted)!!

Incindentally; For those of my friends who have tried to contact me by cell-phone, I've had to keep it turned off, to conserve the batteries. And now, where I'm staying, I have no reception. Dawg-gone, it just never ends, does it? (lol)

Love and Respect,

Eagle

Broken Arrow

Tenderfoot
Dec 17, 2012
SoCal
Detector(s) used
GB2, MXT, Surf Pi, GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back Eagle ! Wishing you a Speedy Recovery Brother !

Please don't do that again to us.. (lol)

All the Best to you.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Eagle, glad you are out of the hospital and recovering! Belated birthday wishes to you. Follow the doctor's instructions, eat healthy and get back in working order soon................63bkpkr

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to hear that you are out of the hospital and doing better. :icon_thumright:

mariposagoldbag

Sep 7, 2011
Prescott, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX5000
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I think me and Eagle will head down to the Aqua Fria to get a little exercise...and, too see what CharlesP is up to, we're on our way!

CharlesP

May 18, 2012
Merced/Mariposa
Detector(s) used
Still searching for the right one
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
mariposagoldbag said:
Well I think me and Eagle will head down to the Aqua Fria to get a little exercise...and, too see what CharlesP is up to, we're on our way!

Thanks for coming down guys. I didn't find much gold but I learned alot. Good times.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread