Capt. Kidds indian river treasure site

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Capt. Kidd's indian river treasure site

Well I saw it listed somewhere. Several chests of pirate treasure buried just before he was hung, so they should still be there if not found. the location is listed as Indian River Inlet. I will try to dig up more info. Any body interested?

6/18:Come on you guys, someone must be interested! O.K. It's buried just in from the inlet. believed to be on the south side. I have the directions which start with a cannonball. If you find the cannonball which is buried less than a foot deep, DON'T move it !!! It is the first clue. Contact me for the directions and a 50/50 split. Look at it this way, if you find that cannonball, your a multimillionair!

sjarchangel

Sep 13, 2008
Delaware
Detector(s) used
V3i, ETrac, Excal II, Shadow X2, Tesoro Silver Max, Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Capt. Kidd's indian river treasure site

I highly suggest that you re-research your info.

:-)

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR

I am not the type of person that hoards info. When I find something I like to help out the other guys. Sure there has been a lot added and subtracted from the legends of the past. But Kidd lived, stole, and died. some on record, some pure legend. I just pass on what I have read thru my 73 years. Sometimes I go out and look for it too. But there's more out there than one person could ever find. Now if you want to contribute to the story of Kidd's last treasure burial before they stretched his neck, feel free to.

debrown122

Apr 15, 2009
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX

I believe a friend of ours found the first treasure chest. He owns the Shipwreck Museum in Fenwick Island, DE. A great guy and he has not opened the chest. Just had x-rays of it done.
I recommend stopping by and saying hi. the chest is on display at his museum.
I have searched several areas in and around there and would be happy to search together..
Good luck.

mattyshore

Jul 16, 2013
Westbury, NY
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im down, if legends are true there is more than enough wealth to go around. We could create history!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets