Not new to Treasure Net but newly registered.

DirtRocket

Feb 20, 2014
Hello, we are a family of treasure seekers locate in Tampa, Fl. My self, my wife, and our 7yr old daughter began metal detecting two Christmas's ago. We don't get out to hunt as often as we would love to. (Pesky Day job lol) to date we haven't really found much at all but we still have the fever.
I do a lot of Internet and library research and I believe there are more than enough "hidden treasure" spots through out the Tampa bag area. Would love to talk to others in the area that believe the same.
Happy hunting
Dirt Rocket

cra61

Jul 9, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2+
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett "carrot" Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably more than you even can think of in fact.

boysie.okelley

Oct 20, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes!! I agree I'm ready too go out looking this spring ...been reading story's and don't know where too start one was the Ashley gang....then I was reading other stories then I said too my self I'll just get a deep seeking metal detector. ..and start hitting a few lakes and and land marks around Florida. ..and find a guy or too too go hunt with..one or two times out the month and try to stay persistent...I know there's ton of treasure just waiting too be dug up.....around March I would like too start soo if your down stay in touch and let me know what you think..

golden_dust13

Greenie
Mar 15, 2015
West Palm Beach FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I am really interested in the Ashley gang, really thinking of going out looking for some of there hidden loot just need to find a lil more info

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions