Pyramids in Florida swamps

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update.. The Lost Pyramid Site of the Everglades that was in the newspaper's is not a pyramid or a missile silo. It is best just an old temple site maybe 10,000 BC with a pile of rattlesnakes on top of a ridge of sea shells under a pile of dead growth. KrazyKracker

Where ever you go... You will always be there... and Death will always be your silent companion.

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update.. Correction.. This old temple site that was located dates close to 5,000 B.P. and the shell's are almost all Oyster shell.

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS, the site pre-dates the Calusa Natives by thousands of years. It is dated around 5,000 B.P. .

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Kracker,

I just wanted to publicly thank you for your amazing trolling skills and turning this thread into your personal witch for a long standing member. I hope that next time when you come back you can get after a few more.

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oddjob, if you are living in Germany I have a good place in the eifel for you to find some nice Roman coins and WW2 German stuff. I was stationed there for four years and spent my last tour in Iraq before I retired.

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS... I wrote this and thought you would like it.....UPDATE ON THE SKUNK APE ! ***** Incredibly after some research through the forum it has been discovered that a half-Alien half-human hybrid may have walked the swamps and my have even left off spring behind ! Strange flying objects have been seen since the civil war over the Florida Everglades as official reports would suggest and still to this day we hear of reports of objects in the sky. An extraterrestrial visitor to planet Earth, becomes the legend of upheaval on a scale never seen before in the Florida Everglades in the 1800's. It was 9 feet tall, hairy and stunk like rotted flesh some experts say. It had roamed the swamps for a hundred years eating only the ass area out of it's victims after turning them inside out. As the world's governments and scientists raced to understand what is happening and how to stop it the visitor to Earth and some off it's off spring just vanished with out a trace. They say the smell was so bad that the Dogs refused to trail the beast and beastlets. Today the Swamp Ape creature that was once seen roaming the swamps back in the 1860's to the 1970's has become a true Icon of the Everglades. Maybe one day soon it will again return from the stars to roam the swamps again. There are reports that extremely consider and suggest that the creature mounted and breed with the Everglades people to start a new human type of ape like creatures to form a new Colony here on Earth. There are old abandoned Chickee type huts still on the Islands left behind from the beast over the last hundred years. It is told that these Island mounds are worshiped still today by a mixed hybrid people ( maybe the off spring ) with offerings of food, clothes and hand made objects and praying to the sky God who once walked the Earth...... Kicking Bird.

Member: A.P.E. Agency to Prevent Evil. Member: Wounded Warrior Alumni Iraq War. Where ever you go... You will always be there... and Death will always be your silent companion

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
oddjob, if you are living in Germany I have a good place in the eifel for you to find some nice Roman coins and WW2 German stuff. I was stationed there for four years and spent my last tour in Iraq before I retired.

Kracker,

That is very kind and thoughtful of you to offer; however I am only a profit hunter. I do my best to avoid areas with known historical significance. Many people want to find old items, not me, I only want scrap that I can sell for scrap.

Do not get me wrong, I am always fascinated by the historical finds that so many users here post, but it is not my thing.

Again, thank you, that is very kind of you to offer. May I suggest trying the Users Westfront or Trashure Seeker here on Treasure Net, bot are host nationals of Germany and both have a great respect for this sort of stuff. Meaning that if they recovered anything there it would always remain in safe hands and not never be pushed off like a profit trinket.

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a story I wrote on the Calusa Natives of South Florida and the contact with the Spanish Soldiers...Where some of use live today the history is gone and only fairy tales are told now about Florida's history. In 1569-70. Pedro Menendez De Aviles ordered the Eradication, Plunder, Murder, Rape, torture and destruction of all the southwest Florida Calusa natives starting at " The Bay of Caalus " today at the mouth of Carlos bay that is at the end of the Caloosahatchee River's flow at Ft.Myers and Sanabel Island through the Kingdom of Escampaha ( Kingdom of the Calusa ) and destroying the Village of Stapada and every village on both sides of the Caloosahatachee River intil they got to the east side of Lake Okeechobee were they meet up with other spanish forces closing up the pocket of death. The spanish had hundreds of soldiers on land and in ships and long boats at the mouth of the river and traveling up the river on their hunt. The Spanish soldiers were hunting the natives with large dogs by the hundreds that were only allowed to eat human meat at every meal and trained on the Islands of Cuba and Haiti. They hunted Florida natives with guns, swords, pikes and clubs. They used soldiers on horse back who were paid more because they killed more. They, also pulled their cannons in when needed. As the spanish murdered, raped and robbed the natives they would set fire to their huts securing as many natives inside as allowed when they jammed the doors shut. When the spanish soldiers would find a village chief or any caciques they would be slowly tortured by all means intil they told where the Gold and Silver was hidden and then killed after they had there sadistic fun murdering him. While the Calusa natives were held down their noses, lips, faces hands were cut off and given to the hunger dogs a long with small children pulled from their mothers breast. The slow death they used was by rolling the natives in the woven long reed mates that were used to wrap around the Calusa huts and then the Spainards burned the natives slowly over a pit fire while being slowly turned. Information of the hidden riches the natives took from the early rich ship wrecks that washed ashore were soon handed over. This is just more of the of the Spanish soldiers extreme sadistic cruelty to the natives. After the spanish burned down and lad waste to their villages and what was left was searched for gold, silver and jewels. In the end the Booty recovered was divided between everyone. Even the dogs that killed were giving a share of the spoils as an extra bonus to their handlers. ( this is from a rough chapter of notes from my unpublished book I am writing on Florida ) Kicking Bird.

Member: A.P.E. Agency to Prevent Evil. Member: Wounded Warrior Alumni Iraq War. Where ever you go... You will always be there... and Death will always be your silent companion

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In 1521 Ponce de Leon came to Florida on the lower west coast near todays Ft.Myers area on the Gulf coast with a ship full of soldiers hunting the Native Tainos that escaped Cuba during the Genocide of there people by the Spanish. Slaves were worth more then Gold or Silver and Ponce de Leon was a Slave owner and wanted a piece of the action. Once he got to Florida in 1521 the Calusa and the remaining escaped Tainos attacked his ship and wounded him. His crew knowing he was seriously wounded sailed back to Havana, Cuba were Ponce de Leon got last rights and Died in July of that year. His body was sent to Puerto Rico to be interred were he had ruled with a bloody fist as Governor prior to his death. The spanish killed, raped and tortured the natives of Florida,Cuba and all the Islands they set foot on for 400 years as the plundered through the New World of the America's. Kicking Bird.

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oddjob, stay safe brother. Kicking Bird US.Army Member: A.P.E. Agency to Prevent Evil. Member: Wounded Warrior Alumni Iraq War. Where ever you go... You will always be there... and Death will always be your silent companion.

Last edited:

scaupus

Apr 20, 2011
Not too far from a beach
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What L Frank Hudson may have seen was a Calusa shell midden or burial mound, which are off limits, but he did encounter a skunk ape in the Everglades while searching for this pyramid.
Bigfoot:
I am well acquainted with the skunkape and the research center, and with its director, Dr. David Shealey. He doesn't actually have an academic doctorate, but he is such an encyclopedic naturalist, and historian, and knows the geography of the area so intimately, and knows everyone who lives in the area, that I consider him more than equal to the average university Doctor.

In Everglades City there is a small cemetery in an Indian oyster shell midden, which is roughly pyramidal in shape. If there is buried treasure, its in there, and not necessarily Gaspar's. Don't dare to dig it up though. Half of the population has done time in a federal facility, and that half in particular, though getting up there in age, is quite protective of their little bit of heaven.

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For more adventures follow " KicKing Bird " as he and his team travel through the Florida Swamps of South Florida in search for more lost legends.... Kicking Bird. US.Army ( ret ) Member: A.P.E. Agency to Prevent Evil. Member: Wounded Warrior Alumni Iraq War. Where ever you go... You will always be there ... and Death will always be your silent companion

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A thought-provoking article from the Tampa Bay Times about the background to a recent antiquities bust in Florida:

In all, FWC fish agents raided six homes, arrested 14 people from Big Pine Key to south Georgia, and charged them with more than 400 felonies. The raids capped a two-year undercover investigation that cost the state more than $130,000, not including the cost of the tactical raids or subsequent prosecution. The sting, called Operation Timucua, netted people with clean criminal records, including a brick mason, a 24-year retired military veteran and an old 74-year-old retired University of South Florida professor. It drove these good people into debt and wrecked their reputations forever. One man got divorced. One father went behind his house and committed suicide. >>> This is the FWC Florida Fish Wildlife kicking in doors with automatic weapons at 3 am dressed in all black with hoods over there heads like middle east terrorist and man handling old sick people out of there bed's in there underware after being zipped tied and thrown out side on to the ground. They are sending in under cover agents to drink your beer and watch football in your homes and hang out with your family as your friend for over a year or even 2 and then kick down your door the next morning with Fish and wildlife and Federal SWAT teams. They have taken there boats , trailers and trucks and cars....FWC IS NOT YOUR FRIEND ! Florida has become very clear a police state and has taken away all public land and waters away from the people of Florida and made them into federal controled policed land. The state also has forced people to hand over there land for state can make it in to parks under federal policed control. Read more on line about this subject and let your friends know...Kicking Bird

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Researching the early 1500's of the Spanish conquest in the New World, Florida was visted by Dwarfs aboard the ships that sailed from Spain during the genocide of the Natives. They were called " el enano " a person of very small and unusually stature. They were in the royal courts of the king of Spain and only the well to do had them by there side and along with ship captains like Pedro Menedez De Aviles " The Butcher of Florida" . I was trying to find out what role they played in the genocide of the native Florida people and the French Colony in the 1500's ? Kicking Bird

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread