Pyramids in Florida swamps

Salura

Jun 21, 2013
Micanopy, Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; White's Classic 1 SL with Blue Max 8000 disc, Garrett Pro-pointer; White's Bulls eye II pin pointer;
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Link broken

Googled it and found the article on miaminewtimes.com

I hadn't heard of inland pyramids in Florida until now.

Interesting.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I repaired the Link

Killedseth

May 23, 2012
Okeechobee, fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Word. That sounds awesome. I live Okeechobee, so anytime something comes up in the middle if the state I love reading about it.

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Minelab Exalibur II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I doubt anything that resembles a "pyramid" exists in Florida, there just isn't places for it to hide this long. I could see where maybe there is an indian mound that resembles a pyramid (very small however), or where there is something that has a passage that goes underground.

There are a lot of bat $#!^ crazy people out there however. Also, I don't trust the archaeologists for Florida. They almost remind me of church elders of some religion. They keep most of the knowledge for themselves, share very little, even though its us, the people of Florida, that pay their salaries. So much of what they research is off limits to the public, the records, the findings, etc. What is the point? They are the last people I would involve in any discovery.

The glades just doesn't seem like a good choice for any real treasure. Its difficult to place anything in there, difficult to recover and is just a bad location for safekeeping.

If Valentine and Hudson would have put all their time and resources into finding REAL treasure, like Mel Fisher did, they may have just come up with something. One thing is for sure, there is plenty of gold still left to be found in the waters off Florida.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It was L Frank Hudson who was arrested and charged for destroying Calusa burial mounds searching for the buried treasure of fictional pirate, Jose Gaspar. Hudson and his crew destroyed real Florida history in his quest for fame and fortune based on false "created" Florida history.

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to all of this and would like to find the Lost Pyramid. Can any one tell me where it could be hidden ? Where I should start ? I did read the news paper story, but not enough information. I am not to crazy about the pit full of snakes, but I do have a friend that will do stupid stuff if I tell him to. He's not very bright, but he is great fun to have around. Thanks for any help to find it !

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What L Frank Hudson may have seen was a Calusa shell midden or burial mound, which are off limits, but he did encounter a skunk ape in the Everglades while searching for this pyramid.
Bigfoot:

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS, thanks for the reply. I have No Limits and my friend can deal with BigFoot as he always has his shotgun with him. I only do my searching through the night time as it is cooler and no body knows you are there. I just need a place to start looking for the Pyramid. Did you ever look for the Pyramid yourself ? or do you just dig up Calusa stuff. Thanks for the reply and any information you might know.

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS, thank you again for reply. You have so far not giving or shared with the forum members any information that relates to the subject on here about locating the Legendary Lost Pyrmid of the Everglades.You have some imagination as you brought up the Skunk Ape / BigFoot myth for some unknown reason. I know there are a number of mythical animals that inhabit stories. A white horse with a horn protruding from its forehead, the unicorn, is a mythical beast that is very popular worldwide. The Everglades Bigfoot is a very mythical beast and is something that is only in your imagination, but not mine. I am still not sure why you brought this up. You are the only person on here that has been talking about Native American sites. Not sure either why you would bring this up. we are trying to stay on a particular subject which is any information that can be shared with others on this site of any data or perception of fact or truth of the Legendary Lost Pyrmid of the Everglades. I have no knowledge or intrest in native sites and don't know what you are talking about. I am new here, but there should be an area on the forum that you can post your bigfoot and native american stories on. We are looking for a clear mental apprehension on our subject to move forward. Good luck son and I hope you find what your looking for, too !

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What L Frank Hudson may have seen was a Calusa shell midden or burial mound, which are off limits, but he did encounter a skunk ape in the Everglades while searching for this pyramid.
Bigfoot:
L Frank Hudson claimed that Skunk Apes guarded the pyramid the he and his party discovered in the Everglades.
Hudson also claimed there was another pyramid near the Peace River on a cattle ranch.
J Manson Valentine, along with Hudson, claimed these pyramids were part of Atlantis.
Miami New Times ? 08-28-2014 : Raiders Of The Lost Swamp

Next time you should read what is presented before making judgements , son. :laughing7:

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
It sounds like the great start to a good novel.

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not again Kid ! Skunk Apes, BigFoot and magic circles, wands, talismans, and incantations. I am sure you like to surround yourself with morbid aspects of death, which include wearing the deceased's clothing and consuming foods that symbolized lifelessness and decay such as unleavened black bread and unfermented grape juice. Get your coloring book and go sit in the corner with your pet Skunk Ape and stop bothering grown ups !

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of those in South America are overgrown to the point you wouldn't know if you were right on top of them sometimes and wasn't too long ago when they were used, at least not that long ago compared how big they are and being mostly covered up already. HH

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WingMaster, Very good point. The tropical vegetation in south Florida is very dence and hard to see through even if you are standing on top of a Pyramid or Temple like you said. I did look at the ruins of the South and central American sites that have been discoverd by aerial LiDar images or satilite as they could not be located any other way. They can't see the Pyramid / Temple by eye sight for the thick growth, but it is there covered up. I have reached out to a Archaeologist in Florida who is interested and will share with the people if the site is relocated. His team is willing to search area's that we are not allowed to search that may contain the Lost Hidden Florida Pyramid site. We already have leads to check and will push this hard over the next few months. Just to let you know we have information already on the correct location to be searched. Working to achieve a goal some times means working with others. If anyone can add information that we can use please reply. Thank You !

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has any one ever done a physical ground search for any of the two Hidden Florida Everglades Pyramid sites ? Our search has already started with boots on the ground.

krazykracker

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UPDATE...A wittnes to the location, a fly over, and hand drawn maps got a small team with boots on the ground this last week... After a hard push through two days of swamps, bugs and snakes a site has been located that might be the Pyramid / Temple. It is over 30 foot high and is covered in no less then three foot of vegitation and old growth. This is a bad place with Rattlesnakes under foot. A larger team will make the 2nd trip in to the site now that the location has been found. This team will be able to bring back more detailed information to come. KrazyKracker.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread