jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pittsburg dispatch. (Pittsburg [Pa.]), 19 Oct. 1892.

0.jpg

Pittsburg dispatch. (Pittsburg [Pa.]) 1880-1923, October 19, 1892, Page 12, Image 12 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other

Where do you always find these articles? Yes I can see from a paper, but who has that many old news prints laying around. I have known people to be Open Source Intel operators, Human Intel operators; and sourcing some good intel.

But you are like the Treasure Intelligence Operator. I follow Intel for a living and do very good at it, starting to think I am following the wrong intel maybe. Your appears more fun, safer, lucrative, safer, adventurous, safer, same amount of travel, safer and did I mention safer. I would bet on your worst intel you could not find something I would consider not safe.

So just food for thought, if you ever happen to find some intel on something in Europe and want someone on the ground I am always here. Plus my creds keep people from asking the RIGHT questions and keeps police back too.

Just saying,

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where do you always find these articles? Yes I can see from a paper, but who has that many old news prints laying around. I have known people to be Open Source Intel operators, Human Intel operators; and sourcing some good intel.

But you are like the Treasure Intelligence Operator. I follow Intel for a living and do very good at it, starting to think I am following the wrong intel maybe. Your appears more fun, safer, lucrative, safer, adventurous, safer, same amount of travel, safer and did I mention safer. I would bet on your worst intel you could not find something I would consider not safe.

So just food for thought, if you ever happen to find some intel on something in Europe and want someone on the ground I am always here. Plus my creds keep people from asking the RIGHT questions and keeps police back too.

Just saying,

Search Results « Chronicling America « Library of Congress

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest: