old doc. burgress house in louisa ky

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know of some men from Boonscamp have hunted it in the past. And they have been hunting it here pretty heavy on and off about 6 months. I heard they was doing good.

OP
OP
kentucky dirt fisher
Apr 14, 2010
paintsville
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500 gti and garrett gta 350,garrett pinpointer
EastKyMiner said:
I know of some men from Boonscamp have hunted it in the past. And they have been hunting it here pretty heavy on and off about 6 months. I heard they was doing good.
i talked to a guy yesterday from ashland and he hunted it for four hours and did not find anything

snake35

Jul 25, 2005
West Virginia
I hunted it years ago with a cheap detector. Had a bunch of fun. Even if you do not detect it you need to check out the old slave graveyard. Good luck!

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
snake35 said:
I hunted it years ago with a cheap detector. Had a bunch of fun. Even if you do not detect it you need to check out the old slave graveyard. Good luck!
Is the graveyard the one you are talking about the one in the middle of the field or the one across the road. I heard there was another one. Also did u do any good when hunted it.

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
snake35 said:
The grave yard is in the field. I did not find anthing cool, but it was still fun!
Do you know where any or have heard about the Civil War camp site near Peach Orchard not far from Louisa. Its supposed to be off 23 going on 645.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread