places near lexington

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are some good ones..can youlocate someone with a copy of Thomas P. Terry;s US Treasure Atlas? You can find it on eBay sometimes. It has several things local to you. scroll on down thru the KY listings here and you will find some by Gypsyheart...she has all kinds of stuff not far from you. If you do not find anything send me a PM and I'll try to fix you up with a couple of locations.

Curtis

bclark

Jun 27, 2007
Daytona Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Whites Bullseye II
Equinox 800/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jeff I live in Lexington as well and love to go out detecting. Some places I hit up are in Georgetown along Elkhorn Creek either at the park by Cardome or Great Crossing. I found my first merc at Great Crossings. I havnt been out detecting in a little bit because of school and now I rolling right into my MBA program. If you ever are looking for someone to go detecting with let me know. I am off all day and work 2nd shift and off on the weekends. The fair is in town this week as well I think and I have found tons of stuff at the fair grounds in Georgetown and Lexington.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are as many places around Lexington as you take the time to research and find. Or you could hunt the tot lots, sand boxes, swing sets, and parks--and find some new pennies.

-Buck

kycanine

Jul 29, 2007
Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Perryville area is also a great place if you are interested in Civil War artifacts. There are still quite a few folks down that way that will let you detect if you ask. Good luck.

bentdiggin

Dec 17, 2013
Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
White's Spectrum xlt
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking for places in Boyle county. Do you have a general area near perryville?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread